Ok I have EZdrummer, and would like to use my Laptop Keyboard to play drums tracks. I can use the keyboard but I'd really would like to assign the keys to the drums.

Is there some kind of plugin or program out there that would let me do this? Or possibly just a simple piano plugin that would let me achieve this? I don't have an MIDI controller and probably won't be getting one anytime soon.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
myspace.com/realignedriffs
myspace.com/anthony4458

Equipment:
Epiphone Les Paul Classic Quilt Top
GHS Boomers 0.11
VOX AD50VT
Digitech Rp70
Dunlop CryBaby
As far as I know (but dont take this as the end-all word) you can only controll those plugins with a proper midi controller. Should you however still find a way to use your keyboard for it I would be very interested in this.

Although I must admit that I found programming the drums with just the mouse works fine, as you'll still need to frequently make those small adjustments.
My Gear:

Guitars:
Ibanez RG 7 EXFX (27'' scale, 2x EMG 707)

Amp:
Mesa/Boogie Studio .20 Caliber

Recording:
Line 6 Studio POD GX
Well I tried recording using my mouse for the bass drum and my PC keyboard for snares and cymbals etc but the bass won't record. Whenever I use my keys the MIDI display lights up, but when i use my mouse it doesn't, therefor it won't record from my mouse. I don't get it.
myspace.com/realignedriffs
myspace.com/anthony4458

Equipment:
Epiphone Les Paul Classic Quilt Top
GHS Boomers 0.11
VOX AD50VT
Digitech Rp70
Dunlop CryBaby