So ive decided to ask for a new phone for my birthday, but i cant decide what to get. Price doesnt matter because im most likely going to pay for half of it. I like PDAs, not just like regular cell phones. Ive had phones like the OLD treo, the tmobile MDA, and the HTC Touch, so those are the kind of phones i use. Also, i know im in the Pit, so Pit answers are welcome, because frankly i have nothing better to do lately lol. Thanks in advance for the people that actually help me, if any.

SHREDIT: ya sorry i forgot to say i have T-Mobile. It sucks because the iPhone is only for AT&T.
Join UG's LARGEST GROUP YET!!!
With your help we are ONE step closer to owning a UG RUN MISSILE SILO!

Songwriting & Lyrics -
New Members Forum -
The Pit -
Last edited by WamtheWho_3847 at Jun 11, 2008,
Carrier? If AT&T the iPhone 3G comes out on the 11th of next month. $199 for 8GB, $299 for 16GB.
idk what you have (T-Mobile, Verison, etc.) but I'd say get a Blackberry Pearl (the new one, 81--- idk what the other numbers are in it)

if you have AT&T get an iPhone
if you have verison get one of those new things i forget what they're called but are like verison's iphone
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
Quote by happytimeharry
Carrier? If AT&T the iPhone 3G comes out on the 11th of next month. $199 for 8GB, $299 for 16GB.

Not worth it. The new services will make the bi-yearly pay more than the original.
Granted, it's worth it if you have the money.
I'm gonna say about 1800 for 2 years, with full service plan.

EDIT:
if you have verison get one of those new things i forget what they're called but are like verison's iphone

The glyde.
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
Quote by konkordmusk
Not worth it. The new services will make the bi-yearly pay more than the original.

Yeah, the reworking of the data plans for it and such is BS, since I don't believe they're bundled with texting now. I'm just sticking with my first gen one for now...

It still looks to be a nice improvement though.