Page 1 of 2
There were about seven to ten fires across the state today, one of which was in my hometown of Stockton (that fire destroyed 40 homes). Other fires were scattered in the greater Sacramento area and another was in Fairfield (east bay).

Was it a bad day in any of your areas?
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
We didn't catch on fire, but it was hot as hell outside and I didn't get to go fishing.

That sucks man. California sure does catch fire a lot....
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I'm from the midwest but I really want to move out to Oceanside, CA with my brother when I graduate. :O
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
it wasn't 40 homes...some of the structures burnt were condos

i think like only 20-30 seperate buildings burned down

i'm n sac btw
There was a big one up the street from me, I live in Elk Grove.

I never realized how many NorCal people there are on UG!
how could u not hear about it?

first chanel 58 was ****ing with my law and order, then cbs 13 ****ed with general hospital and to top it off abc 10 keep inturupting OLTL!!!!

i was pissed
Thankfully I was a few miles away from the fires. And there were fires in the Roseville area too but it was in the country though i think (i hope).

Fox 40 spent like 30-45 minutes on the fires.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
Quote by cowboygaysecks
it wasn't 40 homes...some of the structures burnt were condos

i think like only 20-30 seperate buildings burned down

i'm n sac btw

I rounded to 40 cause the news said 35 domiciles counting the condos and homes. I think it was about 10 homes destroyed and a few more dammaged.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017

Quote by deanexplosion99

Quote by niggafolife
Quote by Ehosteda
There was a big one up the street from me, I live in Elk Grove.

I never realized how many NorCal people there are on UG!

I used to live in Elk Grove, IL.

To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by AzureNight
God is punishing the faggotry, Mexicans, and hippies!

lol jks.

hippies for sure.. the other 2 were born that way so god loves em all the same.

XD
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by mh400nt
Me too man, I cant remember ever actually laughing out loud for ages due to the internet, omegasus is just....hes just awesome

Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm pretty sure guys don't get breast cancer.
No. The fires nearest to me were Griffith Park and Universal Studios and they're still a few miles away from my house. The craziest one was probably Malibu, I think. It turned the the sky over Los Angeles into some sort of rust colour.
:stickpoke
No. We had our fires last October in San Diego, so hopefully we're good in SoCal for a while.

Sorry to hear about that though, really.
Wow, you're right, there are a ton of NorCal guys on UG. I'm in Orinda (although I don't think most people in California even know where that is, use Google Maps if you're curious). I didn't even hear about the fires, but it was definitely crazy hot today.
Quote by plucky duck
There were about seven to ten fires across the state today, one of which was in my hometown of Stockton (that fire destroyed 40 homes). Other fires were scattered in the greater Sacramento area and another was in Fairfield (east bay).

Was it a bad day in any of your areas?

Nope...
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by YourDad
I used to live in Elk Grove, IL.

So did a few of my friends.

FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by mlogans91
Wow, you're right, there are a ton of NorCal guys on UG. I'm in Orinda (although I don't think most people in California even know where that is, use Google Maps if you're curious). I didn't even hear about the fires, but it was definitely crazy hot today.

I've been to Orinda once, nice place. Smelled like pine trees oh and there's a muisic publishing co. outta there, they produce sheet music.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017

Quote by deanexplosion99

Quote by niggafolife
...we don't need no water, let the mutha burn...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
...we don't need no water, let the mutha burn...

Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017

Quote by deanexplosion99

Quote by niggafolife
Quote by plucky duck

I couldn't resist.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
We had a lot of fires here last year, one was really close to where I live. I had my guitar lesson that day and we had to drive into the town which was right next to the fire. There were firetrucks everywhere and the air was so smoky, it was hard to breathe.
California's always on fire at some point or another. It's unfortunate, really. So much green being turned to black.

I remember the huge fires in the San Diego area. I could see the smoke over the mountains. It's scary stuff, to say the least.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
We've had tornado like weather. Ruined some of our sheds and whatnot. It sucks.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
california is on fire? Again?

It's up to arnold to stop this...WITH A BAZOOKA!!!1!!!!!!1!
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
I live a couple hours above Sacremento.

I've had to evacuate twice. I am currently at a relative's house further away from the fire.
In the last three days 10,000 people in my area have also been evacuated. When I left this morning the fire was within miles of my home.

40 comfirmed burned buildings in a town above mine, with one death. It's been stressful as hell.

Last month there was another fire on the opposit side of town that burned 70 buildings, homes, and barns.

I know several friends who have lost everything they own.

State of emergency for the county has been declared several times in the last month.

One cool thing is I found a GBC game that I thought I lost years ago. Yay for that at least. It kept me company during my sleepless nite while on evac.

Sorry to hear about the fires, hope they are being managed as well as possible.
It was way worse in October for California fires if you remember, or at least for southern california
Page 1 of 2