i just found out today that that hot chick from the princess diaries and the devil wears prada goes like topless in brokeback. i immediately found the pics, i was dissapointed but still i bet thats the only reason straight dudes liked that movie
Quote by cowboygaysecks
i just found out today that that hot chick from the princess diaries and the devil wears prada goes like topless in brokeback. i immediately found the pics, i was dissapointed but still i bet thats the only reason straight dudes liked that movie

You keep telling yourself that, buddy.

*reportered*
no i just like brokeback mountain, jake gillynhall is one of my favorites actors. i was kinda sketchy about him being a homosexual cowboy but he also did bubble boy awhile back so the cool cancels out the gay
*reported*

Where are the trolls coming from???
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
it mite just be one troll w/ multiple accounts
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
untrue, any mod cud confirm it to

i'm just a guy who found out that cowboy sex had boobs too

i also relized that ryming is lame and that i can't spell, public schools i blame
Quote by soulflyV
You keep telling yourself that, buddy.

*reportered*

The grammar nazi has PURPOSELY made a mistake?!
Quote by soulflyV
Grammar SOLDIER, boy. Actually, make that Knight of The Grammar Table. I ride from Grammarlot!

And yeah, I feel like riting sum words incorrectaly 4 fun.

Lulz, me lieks et.