Cancelled? Done? Probably thrown out of rotation on the network. just wait for someone to pick it up or adult swim to show it again
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
I don't know, but it was amazing.

I think they canceled it. My cousin bought the first (and only) season, we watch it all the time.

GUBER GAIYGAR!!!

I hope they bring it back.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
That show was pretty good. I haven't seen it in forever though.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by dudetheman
I don't know, but it was amazing.

I think they canceled it. My cousin bought the first (and only) season, we watch it all the time.

GUBER GAIYGAR!!!

I hope they bring it back.

I think it was on adult swim sunday night, it was the first episode I am sure.

Too bad though. I am trying to watch it on youtube, but quite a few episodes are missing.
Yeah it was canceled some time ago. Adult swim started airing episodes of it again on Sundays. It would be nice if they brought it back, but seeing as it was canceled 6 years ago, it's unlikely. Bling blong.
I saw it last night at like 4:30 AM and was thinking the same thing. It really was a great show.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
its now on the adult swim sunday lineup. They just restarted showing them all so they'll be showing on the rotation for quite a while
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by tremeloud
its now on the adult swim sunday lineup. They just restarted showing them all so they'll be showing on the rotation for quite a while

Ok, sounds good to me. 'bout time they brought it back though.

Good Night fellow UGer's.