Hey guys,
My band did a rough recording of one of our originals last weekend, I need to know what we need to do!
The drummer only really learnt the song on that same day, so he is pretty much making it up on the spot haha.
The mix isn't that great, bass drum = too loud etc. But i'll leave the rest for you to say.
ANY feedback, positive or negative would be lovely! Even if it is just "You suck"
Click the link below,
Thanks a lot!!

www.myspace.com/BeyondBelow
cool riffs but what tuning are you you using or are you using seven string guitars?
Quote by LaGrange
Shouldnt have said the unspoken words of MG in the pit. Now look at what ya dun.

Quote by Mecler
A guitar made of wood?
That's such a ****ing brilliant idea!
yeah it was pretty cool,better than sum of the stuff I've written but holy crap thats a bit too detuned for for me my guitars are in D standard and Eb standard
Quote by LaGrange
Shouldnt have said the unspoken words of MG in the pit. Now look at what ya dun.

Quote by Mecler
A guitar made of wood?
That's such a ****ing brilliant idea!
Cheers!
Ahh right, Yeah I play in either Drop D or Drop B
Two seperate tunings for my band. B obviously for our heavier stuff.
Last edited by -HeretiC- at Jun 11, 2008,
^ yeah that is true, seems like every band is doing the whole metalcore thing these days! And a lot of them sound the same. Thats why at this moment im trying to find 'our own sound' if you know what i mean? Just a key thing that makes my band what it is. Don't know if you get me?
Cheers for that mate, much appreciated!!