so uhh yeah this guys has a cool name and makes some good movies. anyone going to see The Happening?
i have a running game with everyone i know, every time we say his name we mispronounce it more

Shamalan, Shama-lama-lan, Shaka-khan-a-lan and so on.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Quote by plucky duck
i have a running game with everyone i know, every time we say his name we mispronounce it more

Shamalan, Shama-lama-lan, Shaka-khan-a-lan and so on.

haha ya i do the same thing
I find his movies to be a little meh. Thats just me though.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Signs was okay.
Unbreakable was meh
Sixth Sense was incredible.
The Village was crap.
Lady In The Water was crap.

IMO of course.

but hopefully The Happening is teh g00d
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
the way you spelled his name. Yea The Happening looks cool. I might watch it.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

I'll eventually see it. I haven't seen his pre-sixth sense movies, but he comes across as a guy that pulled off a decent twist in a movie, and has been out ever since to top it. I'd almost be willing to bet the same scenario will play out in this one.
Last edited by Axendancy at Jun 11, 2008,
Quote by Axendancy
I'll eventually see it. I haven't seen his pre-sixth sense movies, but he comes across as a guy that pulled off a decent twist in a movie, and has been out ever since to top it. I'd almost be willing to bet the same scenario will play out in this one.

saying there's gonna be a twist in an M. Night Shama-lama-rama-dama-ding-dong movie is like saying the will rise tomorrow. its a safe bet
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik