Why are there washer machines behind Geddy Lee?

Saw it on you tube while watching YYZ (fastly becomeing my favorite song)
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Gotta have clean clothes. What better time to do laundry than during a huge show right?

They're there to fill empty space since he doesn't use traditional bass amps on stage.

Thank you Wikipedia.
Quote by SSDaniel105
Gotta have clean clothes. What better time to do laundry than during a huge show right?

They're there to fill empty space since he doesn't use traditional bass amps on stage.

Thank you Wikipedia.

Ah ok. i thought the concert started in a laudromat and flooded into the streets ripping away walls and buildings causing utter distruction and chaos. im glad that not the case
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
yea geddy doesnt rly use bass amps he paly thru like ther system so he uses them to fill the spaces for kicks n giggles
He had them revolving chicken oven things on the Snakes & Arrows tour. About halfway through the set some dude came on with an apron and started basting them or something.

Best gig evar

EDIT:

Far right
If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all...

Quote by DigUpHerBones
I love you and think I just about understood what you said. Cheers.

Like Pokémon? Like threads?
Last edited by deathsquirrel at Jun 11, 2008,
Quote by deathsquirrel
He had them revolving chicken oven things on the Snakes & Arrows tour. About halfway through the set some dude came on with an apron and started basting them or something.

Best gig evar

EDIT:

Far right

Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017

Quote by deanexplosion99

Quote by niggafolife
It helps give geddy's bass a "warm, dry overtone".
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.