anybody on ug do it please postpics show us what youre like
lulz street credz classicness thats wat i do it for
is gay
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Hooray. Let us incriminate ourselves by posting evidence of illegal activities. Let us also give out our names and social security numbers. Hooray!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Hooray. Let us incriminate ourselves by posting evidence of illegal activities. Let us also give out our names and social security numbers. Hooray!

Okay!

*runs to get N.I. number*
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by slashfan7243
hey, yeah i do graffiti, i write prs, i havnt got any pics tho, what do you write?

arid but i just got into stenciling and stuff like that so i dunno if ill change my name ive made some pretty mad stencils but
yer no pics as yet some coming
cool, i mainly just bomb and piece, stencils are great though,you can do them really fast,and they look really cool
in my town they document tags and if they catch someone making a similar tag that person has to pay for the cover/clean-up of all like tags. if you cant pay you have to paint or scrub tags for a few weeks or a month or so.

some tagers consider themselves true artists though and some get patrons. a dude from Stockton called Neckface is suppost to be a famous underground/tag artist. (underground like counter-culture not subterraninan)

some tags a beautiful, but art belongs on canvas not some dudes wall, not a railcar ect.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Dude, Neckface is a fucking legend...
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
i used to put up

G167 around my junior high
which is my initials

G-P-G
but the first letter
than the number the next two are in the aplhabet
these where sharpie tags though

i used to super glue my good work onto walls there though

haha
it works
I tagged like 100 spots around San Andreas once, I can't show you any pictures because my memory card data is corrupt.
Quote by plucky duck
but art belongs on canvas not some dudes wall, not a railcar ect.

o rly?
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Quote by Axendancy
I tagged like 100 spots around San Andreas once, I can't show you any pictures because my memory card data is corrupt.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by plucky duck
in my town they document tags and if they catch someone making a similar tag that person has to pay for the cover/clean-up of all like tags. if you cant pay you have to paint or scrub tags for a few weeks or a month or so.

some tagers consider themselves true artists though and some get patrons. a dude from Stockton called Neckface is suppost to be a famous underground/tag artist. (underground like counter-culture not subterraninan)

some tags a beautiful, but art belongs on canvas not some dudes wall, not a railcar ect.

i dont like it when graffiti artists tag on peoples walls and houses/cars/trucks/anything not owne by the governement or my school

but if its government property go all out man
Yeah, I draw penises and bags of icy hot here and there. So far they've only suspected Kensai though so I should be fine, as long as you don't tell anyone.
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
Yeah, I draw penises and bags of icy hot here and there. So far they've only suspected Kensai though so I should be fine, as long as you don't tell anyone.

sorry dude im dobbin you in so youre not allright
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death

A-HA!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by darkstar2466
Dude, Neckface is a fucking legend...

Thats what wiki says. all i knew about him was he had thousands of stickers all over Pacific ave, Pershing ave and Hammer ln in the late 90's. a few are still up so you can imagen how many there were.

at one point i guess he got bored with stickers and tossed pairs of shoes up on light post and traffic lights with a square of cardboard for each shoe: one saying Neck, one saying Face.

its cool someone famous is from here. lame that its a tagger though. guess i'll still back Chris Isaak for now
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Quote by plucky duck
Thats what wiki says. all i knew about him was he had thousands of stickers all over Pacific ave, Pershing ave and Hammer ln in the late 90's. a few are still up so you can imagen how many there were.

at one point i guess he got bored with stickers and tossed pairs of shoes up on light post and traffic lights with a square of cardboard for each shoe: one saying Neck, one saying Face.

its cool someone famous is from here. lame that its a tagger though. guess i'll still back Chris Isaak for now

He works with Andrew Reynolds/Baker and them, so that's how I know about him, through the skate industry.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
I stencil, paste-up and slap the occasional sticker. I haven't been up in a while though. I've been stenciling some ideas indoors, on cardboard and canvas.
Quote by Kensai
A-HA!

Mates do it, mates of mates do it, I dont.

ps banksy is boring
Last edited by DanRev at Jun 11, 2008,
If i post the pear in this thread did i just graffiti it?
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Yeah, and I just got arrested for it too.

Not fun.
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Quote by slipknot91111
:O how can you say that, he's so ****n creative

Because people have been doing his style for aaages, yet these trendy student wankers all love him and endlessly praise his stuff, which I think is pretty pompous.

Plus, you get all these posh ****s liking it, because it makes them seem like they're in with "urban" life.

Plus, having one on the side of your house/shop = biiig moneys!
we did a whole unit in art on graffiti, and we had to make a huge tag for our final project.... 'twas pretty fun
Quote by Smokey Amp
Aren't all voiceovers performed by Morgan Freeman?

I thought that was like a law or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1KI2Bxcx8M
^^^^ Please watch this! we need more views to win $20 000!