I'm a bassist looking for people to jam with/write tunes with. I live in Toronto and am into a wide variety of styles (as long as it falls primarily under a rock or metal genre). Mainly I'm into progressive stuff like Dream Theater, Pink Floyd, Iron Maiden, Genesis, Queensryche. Basically, I'm looking for anyone: singers, drummers, guitarists, piano/keyboard players. Ideally I'd like to form a band, but more than that I just want to play with people, so anyone who's interested, just reply to the post and we'll take it from there.
hey man I play in a metal band named AVARICE and we're looking for a bassist. We are a professionally oriented band, and looking to do this as a career. So if you have the same goals (willing to put in the time and effort to succeed) and like the songs contact me via the thread or my email

fender_bender_815@hotmail.com

and well set up an audition. The link below contains our music. THe qualites in a bass player we are looking for are energetic performances, solid tight playing, and committment.

www.youtube.com/avaricemetalx

We practice near york university.