Its my bday soonish ha ha.

Im really looking forward to play with this thing. As I cant lug an amp around and my amplug is very limiting although great.

I hope it has gain so i can pickup these pinch harmonics.

Cool !
I have a toneport ux1... its alright...
If you plan on using Gearbox, the tech who sold it to me said I should buy a preamp.. but I didn't. And now I sorely regret it.
Look into a preamp. I'm buying one this weekend now. Haha.
Have fun.
-D
This is a clever, witty signature. Rofl at my glory.
congratulations. i've always wanted one of those.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by xkingd117x
I have a toneport ux1... its alright...
If you plan on using Gearbox, the tech who sold it to me said I should buy a preamp.. but I didn't. And now I sorely regret it.
Look into a preamp. I'm buying one this weekend now. Haha.
Have fun.
-D

can you give me a tip to a budget priced one?
Mm...
Go to guitar center, the guy said one good enough for a toneport is like 100 bucks.. you might find a cheaper one elsewhere.
I don't know a lot about this stuff yet, i'm pretty much a n00b too. Haha.
But it will get rid of a lot of the tinny, noisey crap Gearbox has done to my tone. I don't even like recording at this point, because I can't get any chug out of my tone. If that makes sense.
Without preamp, you might as well take the bass and mid knobs off your amp, and glue your treble at 10.
So... its a good investment. If you don't have a hundred smackers, check ebay, look around, but I can't help with a good one. Maybe make a different post in the gear forum.
-D
This is a clever, witty signature. Rofl at my glory.
Grats to the Toneport. My tip is to use Guitar Rig instead of Gearbox (if you dont like the sounds from GB). Its pretty expensive but i guess you can find it for free somewhere (or PM me)
Gear: ESP Horizon
Wow I just had a quick play, this thing is amazing. With headphones it sounds amazing. Im more than impressed.