It's a long time ago i was here on this forum..
i also didn't get a reply then at that time, it was all to do with crit for crit
childish and riddiculus (sorry for the bad english)

Another forum where i'm posting act more natural, you get a reply or you
don't.. you can bump your post at will there

Ok now the music, you are very instrumental (acoustic) , experimental, rockish..
metalish, brutalzzzz. you are very good at this!!!

I enjoyed every song from the list .. a good natural sound with lots of emotion
in it.. the breaks are lovely, especially in the last, of was it the song before
oh well i have your page in my favorites with a bunch of others so i will monitor
your song's from time to time..

greets from belgium
glenn
Quote by rushie
It's a long time ago i was here on this forum..
i also didn't get a reply then at that time, it was all to do with crit for crit
childish and riddiculus (sorry for the bad english)

Another forum where i'm posting act more natural, you get a reply or you
don't.. you can bump your post at will there

Ok now the music, you are very instrumental (acoustic) , experimental, rockish..
metalish, brutalzzzz. you are very good at this!!!

I enjoyed every song from the list .. a good natural sound with lots of emotion
in it.. the breaks are lovely, especially in the last, of was it the song before
oh well i have your page in my favorites with a bunch of others so i will monitor
your song's from time to time..

greets from belgium
glenn

Haha thanks man and you english is better than my belgian or whatever you speak there
i really like the clean guitar. i thought it could have more bite, but it's a good sound. drums sounded pretty good. i thought that the distorted part that came in was a bit incongrouos with the clean bit. i also thought the part with distorted chord picking would sound better if it was clean.

i think the tone could use work, but other than that, you have a pretty good sound going.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=875561
Too cool for a signature.
Looove the intro, it sounds amazing. Being a sensitive soul, I'm not quite as fond of the distortion...but this is definitely solid. I like when it really picks up at about 1:38. The drums do sound really good as well. I love how you keep changing it up. I'm at about 2:20, where it is still keeping me interested. That is a pretty awesome little part there. Hmm. You're really talented, and you kept me amused for four minutes. Great job, nothing to complain about really. And thank you veryyyy much for searching for my thread.
I really dig it man... you're quite the talented arranger/mixer and your guitar licks are solid. you're a tight player (in keeping the time) which is super tough for most people. also the recording is great. i enjoyed listening, and that's what counts, right? keep it up.
check out my live perf. it's a video, would love to get you to watch and let me know what you think:
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=884102
Quote by Say Ocean
117 views and only 4 comments?

Since you're basically forcing somebody to say it, maybe they didn't find your music worthy of a comment.

Having said that, I personally thought it was tight and pretty original. If I heard it on the radio, I'd stop and listen. That's for sure.

Also, if that wasn't a real drummer, every solo artist should use that program. But, only as a last resort. Nothing can replace the backbone of any band, which is the drummer.
Quote by ZigZag0420
Since you're basically forcing somebody to say it, maybe they didn't find your music worthy of a comment.

Having said that, I personally thought it was tight and pretty original. If I heard it on the radio, I'd stop and listen. That's for sure.

Also, if that wasn't a real drummer, every solo artist should use that program. But, only as a last resort. Nothing can replace the backbone of any band, which is the drummer.

Yup, those drums were programmed. I can't find a decent drummer.