guys,
i'm looking for a headphone to take with me to summer school.

my budget is 150$

and i need a line in and out, and built in effects.

and can i play a bass thru a headphone amp?

thanks
Vox amplug.
buy a cheap multieffects unit like Korg or Zoom.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
I have a question , can i plug the headphone line out into a speaker, and have it working normally?

and are you sure that the vox is good enough because I see $100 headphones amp and how does this compare to those?
the vox is good, IMO. i haven't tried plugging it to a speaker. i don't have it anymore.
uhhh. isn't that too big? but yes. it has a headphone input at the back.
I'm actually looking for something that i can use in summer school,

because you can't play in the dorm if you're too loud. (so i need a headphone amp)

but i can play with their nice line 6 stack in thier music dept.

so I will get this pedal thing, use it for effect for the line 6 stack and as a headphone amp.

Thanks a lot.
I will eventually get the RP500, but I agree with previous posts about dimensions and portability.

I have an RP50. I love the tone and fx and small size, but it is absolutely not a pedal for live use. I take it to work, fits right in my guitar case, and I play in a small conference room on my breaks through headphones. The stereo output sounds great through headphones, and the drum machine patterns allow me to play along and keep my rhythm in check. It also has a tuner.

But... you will find yourself longing for more capability eventually. But at $50, not much is lost in the investment.

BTW, when i play through my RP50 into my Line 6 Spider II stack on clean channel, it sounds fairly weak. It seems to lose a decent amount of bottom end, regardless of tuning attempts and tips straight from Line 6. But when I get my RP500, I'll just line that out to my mixer and PA so I can scare the neighborhood cats straight back to Hell.