Poll: Is Ethan COOLER than YOU?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is Ethan COOLER than YOU?
Yes
2 4%
Totally
1 2%
Absolutely
3 6%
No
45 88%
Voters: 51.
ETHAN!!!!!

So, a new Ethan movie, or at least a series, will be coming out soon.

Got any ideas for a plot?

Make some pics of him too

Also, no flaming

Also, we have Ethan's EXPLICIT permission to do this
Attachments:
statue of ethan.jpg
Dixon Ethan07.jpg
"Aww what’s the matter? You’re the one who started this game. Now you’re losing and you don’t want to play any more."
-Vegeta
Last edited by jimmy, the one at Jun 11, 2008,
whats going on?

Edit: it appears that 'Ethan' is a random DeutschFag that shoops his face onto other pictures and puts them to song

Fail
You are now blinking manually
Last edited by Keyphur at Jun 11, 2008,
Lesbians.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'm still waiting for that Fist movie or whatever was supposed to come out.

Hollywood, the Pit is not.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Guys, type in 'Ethan lol' on YouTube, or look at the link in my sig.

Ethan wants a movie, so we are giving him one
"Aww what’s the matter? You’re the one who started this game. Now you’re losing and you don’t want to play any more."
-Vegeta
Gimme some plot ideas!!!!

Were gonna make him look cool, with fight scenes and stuff!

PS we are actually going to VIDEO it, as apposed to flash animation and photoshop
-Vegeta
Is Ethan cooler than you?

No - 100%

To lazy to open the video, tbh I don't really care who Ethan is.

(No offence)
no, not wut

IDEAS!
-Vegeta
EDIT: I take what I said back.. If you're interested in it you have every right to post it in the Pit... But really.. Do you have to act like such a tool about it?
Last edited by NothingButRock at Jun 11, 2008,
Geez. Go to the link in my sig or profile, than me give me some ideas for the movie!
-Vegeta

i knew this picture would come in handy again one day
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Friggin hell no one gives a **** about Ethan. The whole thing is going nowhere so just give up.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
FINE!

get a mod to close this thread
-Vegeta
OK guys, here it is.

Keep this thread open, but contribute opinions, don't just write 'the game' or 'fail'

Opinions
-Vegeta
Quote by jimmy, the one
OK guys, here it is.

Keep this thread open, but contribute opinions, don't just write 'the game' or 'fail'

Opinions

Quote by Budd_Dwyer

post for the sake of post... *shakes head*

OPINIONS!!!!

NEGATIVE IS OK!
-Vegeta
Quote by jimmy, the one
OPINIONS!!!!

NEGATIVE IS OK!

This video sucks. Go home.

That's my opinion.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
This video sucks. Go home.

That's my opinion.

Your opinion SUCKS!

-Vegeta
Quote by jimmy, the one
Your opinion SUCKS!

Wow, ur an idiot. u said negative feedback was okay. u got it and flamed the guy who gave negative feedback. leave this site tool.
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
Quote by guitar4life24
Wow, ur an idiot. u said negative feedback was okay. u got it and flamed the guy who gave negative feedback. leave this site tool.

I guess retards like you cant notice a smiley face, then decipher its intricate and complex meaning = kidding

I think YOU should leave
-Vegeta
Quote by jimmy, the one
I guess retards like you cant notice a smiley face, then decipher its intricate and complex meaning = kidding

I think YOU should leave

ur just being a jackass. just wait longer for more feedback on ur video.
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
This ethan **** might be funny at your school, but it isn't remotely funny to other people. Give up. It isn't going to be a meme so stop trying.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER