What sort of music do you play?
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
i'd go for the C1
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
it's your choice man....but if it was in my hands....i would go for the C1....looks much better....
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
I have the C-7 blackjack and it is an AWESOME guitar...

For that price its a steal.

If it has the same kind of pickups as my 7 string then it will sound amazing.
ya i forgot to mention this i play any thing from Eric Clapton to Thrash Metal so thats why im havin a hard time findin a good guitar that can do all of that
dude grab a c1 plus its a great axe u can do heavy metal to even clean and sounds great i got mine for under 400 bucks
Check out the new Stilleto guitars...they have the single coils for your Clapton, and the humbucker, and 24 frets for your metal moods...and they are super sexy!!
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
I'd go for the c1 then
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
NO, look for a schecter devil custom. It's relatively new and might be hard to find but it is worth it. I have one and i love it soo much.
I say C1--if it means anything, it seems to have real SD pickups instead of SD-designed ones. It's hard to compare because GC doesn't give the same amount of info about both. For example, the C1 says it has Grover tuners whereas the S1 has no info about that.

Plus, I think the C1 is better looking :P