...And it was the most incredible concert I've ever seen!!! I randomly got two floor tickets near the front because my brother's friend's dad got them free from his work and didn't want them. It was absolutely incredible. Geddy Lee never missed a note and would sometimes play bass, keyboard, and bass pedals, and sing at the same time. Alex lifeson was dead-on and a guitar solo master. Then there was the allmighty neil pert. He's such an incredible drummer. During his solo spot he didn't a 15 minute (not exaggerating) non-stop drum solo, but he kept it interesting the whole time. I've never heard so much sound come out of a three-piece band. The light show was incredible as well. They had crazy-ass lazers and fireworks and flamethrowers, it was simply amazing. I didn't really know much of their material besides tom sawyer and yyz (both incredible live btw). And they opened with limelight, which was amazing. Plus they played some songs of their new album, which were all great too. Each song was more epic than the last. (the concert was like 5 hours too. they played like 30+ songs and there was a intermission).

Who else enjoys this incredible band?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by markodeano1
good for you

/sarchasm

Learn to spell before you flame.

Rush is a great band to see live. Congratulations on getting to see them.
I saw 'em on the first date, and I might go to the last date of the tour. They're incredible.
Damn, your one lucky man you know.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Lucky!
I saw them on the first leg of the Snakes And Arrows tour, but the set-list for the 2nd leg is SO much better!
Songs like Red Barchetta, 2112 and the Trees. Argh, I'm jealous haha!
But +1million for EVERYTHING you said!!
Quote by strat0blaster
HA!

Well played, my friend.

I'm going to edit that awful grammar right now

Yay, I'm sigged!!
And a grammar nazi..
Incredible...
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
Quote by sTarbuck
Lucky!
I saw them on the first leg of the Snakes And Arrows tour, but the set-list for the 2nd leg is SO much better!
Songs like Red Barchetta, 2112 and the Trees. Argh, I'm jealous haha!
But +1million for EVERYTHING you said!!

Yea it was really, really good. The only thing that made me sad is they didn't play working man . But their amazing performance of tom sawyer made up for it
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"