pretty decent, my only advice would be push harder on the frets, let it ring more on the verses and do a song thats not as cliched there are plenty easy rock songs and youll get noticed more if you do one that not many people do
How old are you....More importantly how long have you been playing for?
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ebay Help > asking a dog for help > The Pit

Quote by brady12345
dude, you have a camera, go kick some people in the nuts and run
Well to be dead honest it's pretty awful. But you'll learn
Give you a couple of months and you'll be laughing with this vid
you have a lot to work on
-changing chords too slow, made a big pause between changes and nothing rang out
-timing was off on the verse parts
-adjust your tone (least of your worries but still)
- dont stop letting the notes ring out on the prechorus so you can be ready to change chords...you should just be able to do that in a split second.

EDIT: i shut it off before the solo but i just went back....work on that. a lot. dont focus so much on making sure its perfect, just let it flow so its not obvious your strugglinh
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Yeah, timing is off, and it's played really bad... Don't mean to be the one to tell you, but someone had to do it .
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ebay Help > asking a dog for help > The Pit

Quote by brady12345
dude, you have a camera, go kick some people in the nuts and run
Quote by -GuitarHero-
How old are you....More importantly how long have you been playing for?

im only 13 and i only got my electric guitar in may so im still suckish =]
Quote by XxHeelyZxX
im only 13 and i only got my electric guitar in may so im still suckish =]

don't worry, you'll stay suckish for a little while kid
But you'll improve, lol
By the time ur 16 you'll be able to impress / get every single girl in school and you won't even have to practice anything special for it. Just play what you like
This is definitely a good song to begin learning. You just have to really work at it. Don't worry too much about it though, it takes a good amount of time to become decent at the guitar, it's a complex instrument Just keep practicing and never give up.

Listen to and comment on my song if you would please: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=880809
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Dont worry, you played it well for how long you have been playing!

Trust me i have heard MUCH worse!

Just keep practicing changing chords and making sure that every note in the chord rings out correctly.

Just remember, PRACTICE!.

Check out my Always with Me, Always with You cover, its on my profile.
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
just keep practicing buddy..u will improve much faster than you expect..i remember back when i used to struggle to play smells like teen spirit..i thought i was never gonna get any better..now i play KSE..just make sure you learn some theory too if possible
It was alright for how long you've been playing. But a little advice, don't put up youtube videos of yourself playing until you have like a year's experience, alright? We understand you're really into guitar but it just makes you look like a fool.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"