Hello
I usually play and practice sitting in front of my pc with songs playing and stuff..
But recently I've noticed that if i play while standing up, it'll sound like sloppy and I am much less precise in my playing. It's kinda like I am not used to the angle that I have to play with (when I'm standing)..Especially when I try to hit the lower E or A string, it gets pretty hard.
So should I just keep on practicing while standing and eventually this will pass? O r is there anything specific I better do?

I appreciate your help,
Thanks!
ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ
Quote by dannyisokay
It's our little online utopia where we smoke with folks from the far corners of the world and say things like "I'm high, heheehehe."

Quote by Ed Hunter

Thoughts about new naked airport scanner?

^
Quote by nightraven
brb applying for job at airport

i have the same problem. try altering the length of your strap or practise standing up and playing till it seems easy
practice standing up, i never practice sitting down.
I'm actually the opposite of you, I'm worse when i sit down.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
Start by playing with your strap at an almost ridiculous height... then move it down gradually as you get used to it.
Start playing while standing more.
If it feels awkward, adjust your strap until it's comfortable.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Tighten your strap! I have a slight feeling that your guitar is hanging below your knees. That might look cool in mtv-videoclips, but it wrecks your playing.
i had the same problem, now i only play standing up and everything is natural now
Gear:
Schecter Omen-6 with EMG 81/85
Peavey Valveking 2x12
Quote by dubes216
good place to look ---> http://www.google.com
Thanks, I guess i'll get used to it if I play more when standing.
ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ
Quote by dannyisokay
It's our little online utopia where we smoke with folks from the far corners of the world and say things like "I'm high, heheehehe."

Quote by Ed Hunter

Thoughts about new naked airport scanner?

^
Quote by nightraven
brb applying for job at airport

Fix strap, make sure you feel comfy and your arms aren't "stressed" to reach the fretboard. ANNDDD practise standing!
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.