Whats the difference between them, which is better?
I want to use it to do stuff similar to songs like numb from linkin park or stuff from sorry your not a winner by enter shikari.

And would i be able to use it as an effect pedal. I'm kinda new to this but one of my friends knows how to use one so he'd probably teach me the basics, and i'm usually good at figuring stuff out on my own.

And since the Kp3 is the newer version if it's better can it do all the stuff the kp2 can plus more ?

T.I.A
I don't know about using it as a pedal but AFAIK the KP2 and KP3 are fairly similar in terms of quality of sounds, but the KP3 has a quite a few more effects/sounds.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
They're pointless. Really. No point getting one unless you're going to use it with a synth/keyboard. I've used one with my guitar a few times and they're pretty much crap for guitar stuff.
Quote by treflip
They're pointless. Really. No point getting one unless you're going to use it with a synth/keyboard. I've used one with my guitar a few times and they're pretty much crap for guitar stuff.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tDTSbF5Bnaw
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Your point being? All of that has been done by Tom Morello without using a KP. There's nothing on them that can't be done, better, with pedals.

They sound so nice through a synth though
Quote by treflip

well i didnt want it just for guitar , i wanted it to do another stuff ,probabaly with a synth, but if i was able to use it with my guitar it would've just been a bonus
I use the Mini KP with my guitar and bass, and it's pretty awesome. I wish I had the kind of budget for a bigger one, though. Regardless, it's a killer effect, but make sure to run it through the FXloop on your amp, or it'll sound horrible.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite