Ok, for some reason, when I'm in an important exam, I get a serious urge to completely take the piss. At the moment I'm doing my GCSEs, so I've had to resist that as best I can (although I've still caved occasionally). I'm sure you must have done the same thing at some point (although maybe not in an important exam). Post them here. I'll begin.

Today - Physics exam:
Name a component of a camera which reacts to light
No

Some people don't believe we should explore space. Do you agree? Give a reason.
"No, because they're morons" (Although I crossed that out)

END OF QUESTIONS
And I scribbled "Or is it?" underneath

Ultrasound can be used to detect imperfections in metals.
List two features of ultrasound:
1. It can be used to detect imperfections in metals.

There was a picture of the London Eye and I drew a stick man labelled David Blaine on top of it.

English exam quotes (was comprehension, about teenagers):
"But surely the parents couldn't be the ones to blame? Well, the shocking truth of the matter is that being able to conceive children doesn't make you infallible. (In fact, it often serves as evidence to the contrary).

"In fact, if you don't argue with your children, then there's a good chance you're raising them wrong and they will die cold and alone, drowning under the weight of their own failure"

History (I didn't right this one but I was very tempted to):
"It could be argued that the underlying cause of this was the policy of appeasement, but this argument would be stupid"

And to get it out the way for you:
"1 tiem i rote serchbar LOLOLOL"
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Yeah, I started doing that on my Mock Maths GCSE after I realized I didn't know any Maths. I ended up with 14% anyway...
Quote by break-me-in

END OF QUESTIONS

There was a picture of the London Eye and I drew a stick man labelled David Blaine on top of it.

"But surely the parents couldn't be the ones to blame? Well, the shocking truth of the matter is that being able to conceive children doesn't make you infallible. (In fact, it often serves as evidence to the contrary).

These made me laugh

With any luck the examiner, in his coffee-induced haze at 4 o'clock in the morning trying to get the last 200 papers done, will see the funny side
I just did that physics exam. I dont have the guts to take the piss though
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
haha this is fantastic!! i've just been doin the same exams altho my answers wernt quite that good lol!
Quote by webbtje
These made me laugh

With any luck the examiner, in his coffee-induced haze at 4 o'clock in the morning trying to get the last 200 papers done, will see the funny side

Hopefully.
A friend of mine pointed out that the examiner was more than likely to be a parent... >.<

A friend of mine wrote in the RE exam "Christians might believe in miracles because the Bible says that they happen, (especially if you hung out with Jesus".
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Then hope you have a teacher who can laugh.
A friend of mine who always got high grades did the following. When he didn't know the anwser, he drew a tree with the quote "the answer is behind the tree".
Or on a dutch test I completely pissed on it all in dutch (but it's with some constructions that don't rlly occur on english so I can't translate it for you guys). Anywho, the day we got the tests back, before giving them back the teacher made time to laugh with my test. He read the bloody thing for the entire class and they all fell off their chairs laughing. I passed the test with about 74%
i sat that same physics paper today. i dnt get the point in such trivial questions to be honest, i think they r jst to piss you off enough that u bugger up the next few questions by not concentrating... theyr evil those guys....
Quote by dwnbowden
I just did that physics exam. I dont have the guts to take the piss though

Well are you good at it; doing it for A-level; averaging an A* so far?

Because I'm none of those things, so I didn't see it as important.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I did something similar in my Linear Algebra exam. We had to satisfy 3 conditions for the Cauchy-Riemann(sp?) equation to be satisfied. After prooving all conditions were satisfied I wrote:

"Unlike Keith Richards, these conditions did get satisfaction!"

Thankfully my prof had a sense of humour.
Quote by JarOfAlmonds
I did something similar in my Linear Algebra exam. We had to satisfy 3 conditions for the Cauchy-Riemann(sp?) equation to be satisfied. After prooving all conditions were satisfied I wrote:

"Unlike Keith Richards, these conditions did get satisfaction!"

Thankfully my prof had a sense of humour.

Can they object if you still give a good answer? That would seem a little unfair.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Can they object if you still give a good answer? That would seem a little unfair.

Not legally, but I have heard of some major douchebaggery, but it usually comes from the teaching assistants. Thankfully I know I got that question fully right!

For example a friend of mine lost points for wasting too much paper when printing some C++ code.... The assistant almost lost his job over that. Some people eh?
Quote by JarOfAlmonds
Not legally, but I have heard of some major douchebaggery, but it usually comes from the teaching assistants. Thankfully I know I got that question fully right!

For example a friend of mine lost points for wasting too much paper when printing some C++ code.... The assistant almost lost his job over that. Some people eh?

I'm sure he learnt his lesson there.

Quote by kaptink

I put subtle sarcasm in my exam questions.

Care to provide an example? Also, I think you mean answers.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
That actually made me laugh! xD

I don't have the balls to do it xD
/CENTER]
Quote by break-me-in

Care to provide an example? Also, I think you mean answers.

You know what I meant

And it wouldn't do much good posting examples unless you understood archaeological techniques. the most obvious one I did was in a civil rights paper when I wrote "Surprisingly black Americans had the nerve to be dissatisfied with their status in society".
Quote by break-me-in
I'm in an important exam... At the moment I'm doing my GCSEs
Contradiction?
I did it in my RE exam because I didn't like being made to learn all that religious stuff. I can't remember what I put but I was just ramblind and taking the piss mostly.
Quote by smb
Contradiction?

Depends how you define important. Most important exams I've had to do so far. Besides, they do mean something. Unis will look at them, and my school has sixth form entry grade requirements, not to mention that I'd like to do well in them just for the sake of personal acheivement. So basically, stop getting on your high horse.

Quote by kaptink
"Surprisingly black Americans had the nerve to be dissatisfied with their status in society".

Those bastards.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
The bassist in my band answered this when asked what the rules of Just War were in his R.E exam:

"War can be sought if the offending party disses ya'll momma, or steals your t.v, or is Mr T."

Another one of my friends justified Jedi as a religion and passed with a B.
the first one actually made me lol

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by smb
Contradiction?

A fair few universities (E.g. Durham) filter initially by GCSE grades, so I'd say they can be pretty important...
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by bartdevil_metal
The bassist in my band answered this when asked what the rules of Just War were in his R.E exam:

"War can be sought if the offending party disses ya'll momma, or steals your t.v, or is Mr T."

Another one of my friends justified Jedi as a religion and passed with a B.

Quote by -February-Star-
A fair few universities (E.g. Durham) filter initially by GCSE grades, so I'd say they can be pretty important...

I was trying to remember what others do, but I never paid enough attention in careers lessons...

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I subtly take the piss in film/english exams where you have to explain your opinion on something, but yeah the urge to just piss about is huge.
Quote by Rocking-Rob
I would but I care about my exams.

I care about the important ones... But small in-class ones don't really mean anything to me. Oh and the compulsory half-GCSEs like PE and RE don't really mean much to me. I was never going to do amazingly well in Physics, and those English quotes were actually acceptable in context (although a little bit sarcastic) because we were meant to write an article.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Well are you good at it; doing it for A-level; averaging an A* so far?

Because I'm none of those things, so I didn't see it as important.

Kind of; no; no but I think I could probably get one.

I like to aim for an A* in everything
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
Quote by break-me-in
Ok, for some reason, when I'm in an important exam, I get a serious urge to completely take the piss. At the moment I'm doing my GCSEs, so I've had to resist that as best I can (although I've still caved occasionally). I'm sure you must have done the same thing at some point (although maybe not in an important exam). Post them here. I'll begin.

Today - Physics exam:
Name a component of a camera which reacts to light
No

Some people don't believe we should explore space. Do you agree? Give a reason.
"No, because they're morons" (Although I crossed that out)

END OF QUESTIONS

"In fact, if you don't argue with your children, then there's a good chance you're raising them wrong and they will die cold and alone, drowning under the weight of their own failure"

History (I didn't right this one but I was very tempted to):
"It could be argued that the underlying cause of this was the policy of appeasement, but this argument would be stupid"

And to get it out the way for you:
"1 tiem i rote serchbar LOLOLOL"

hehe

y'know there was a pic of a lady on a 1 wheeled exercise bike, i put "I has lost 1 wheel" then on the page with the london eye i wrote "Oh here it is"

That was the worst exam ever

why the hell was there that stupid space exploration question.

I put down...cos they feel like it
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Finished my GCSEs yesterday

Highlight of mine was the last question in my Welsh exam was just:

Matt Damon?

Considering I watched Team America the day before I couldn't resist putting the answer as MATT DAAAMON
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
my English exam
give synonims to following words:

racial group = KKK

it should've been etnicity (worst part is that I was serious )

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by bartdevil_metal

They try to tell you what wars are justified in Religious Education?
I'm glad I go to a secular school....
just as long as you don't jig your classes too often during the year, then you dont need to bother studying, unless your some uptight prude who obsesses abouit getting 99%
Quote by iimjpii
They try to tell you what wars are justified in Religious Education?
I'm glad I go to a secular school....

Actually, they teach you what the Qu'Ran says is a "Just War".
I know that because I go to a secular school and pay attention.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT