Which pedal? Which Pedal?

There are so many to choose from!

I want something that gives me a light to medium distortion

Something in the region of Paramore, Fall Out Boy and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus?

I basically want a distortion pedal which can be used for other things rather than all out metal, i have others for that

Helps appreciated guys

Ryan
EHX Big Muff
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
I have the Zoom G2.1u and I'm pretty happy with it. It has a good selection of amp models and can seem to do anything from mild to wild distortion. Price was pretty good too.
Quote by MaXiMuse
The Big Muff is a Fuzz so I wouldn`t recommend that. The Boss pedal wich has an overdrive and distortion, that`s a good choice I think

I think you mean the DS-2.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Dont go big muff(its a GREAT pedal...but not what you want at all). Might i suggest something from Righteous Tones? look at the audio samples at righteoustones.com to see if thats what your lookin for
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
Quote by SSL27
I think you mean the DS-2.

no, he means the OS-2. It has a colour control to blend between overdrive and distortion. the DS-2 is not a distortion and an overdrive, its an all-out distortion pedal, but theres also the turbo setting which makes it sound like you've boosted the pedals standard distortion sound with an overdrive pedal.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.