Hi guys I was wondering if anyone could throw out any suggestions until i could get to the dentist. Im currently 17 almost 18 and have to admit my teeth arnt in the best of shape. My top front teeth are stained and im missing a tooth in the back left on top. On the bottom left i have a hole where part of a tooth is missing. The main problem though is today I broke off a piece of tooth in the back right of my mouth and it doesnt feel right now. So I was wondering if anyone could throw out any suggestions
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.
try the emergency room. say you were mugged, cry like a lilbitch and they might give you some meds and a referal to a dentist.

jym
Damn. You're from Cali. I was hoping you were from the U.K., so I could say you were a walking stereotype.
Quote by jymellis
try the emergency room. say you were mugged, cry like a lilbitch and they might give you some meds and a referal to a dentist.

jym

i would suggest this approach
Quote by Flying Couch
Damn. You're from Cali. I was hoping you were from the U.K., so I could say you were a walking stereotype.

HEY!! I have nice teeth!
Quote by Flying Couch

whats that supposed to mean?!
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
Quote by dark_gilbert
whats that supposed to mean?!

People from your country are stereoytped as having bad teeth. It's not usually true, but I enjoy poking fun at stereotypes.
Quote by Flying Couch
People from your country are stereoytped as having bad teeth. It's not usually true, but I enjoy poking fun at stereotypes.

dont try to make things right. you said it, stand by it. pussy.
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
well i never knew that.

ah well, my teeth are fine
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
Quote by i_wanna_rock
my teeth blow

that IS what she said if anyone asks...

I suck

Did your mum say that also? HA! Feel the clawing agony of my brilliant witticisms!!
Quote by dark_gilbert
well i never knew that.

ah well, my teeth are fine

you didnt know that?
It came about because our richer folk used to rub sugar on their teeth to brown them, since poorer people couldn't afford it.
Eat lots of sweets. That should help.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.