id say gretsch though i havent seen that cut away on one before, it does have a bigsby like most gretschs and has the same pickups that nearly all gretschs use
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
No, it's not a gretch its a Martin F-65, it's got an amazing sound
Guitars gear
Fender Nashville Telecaster
Vox AD30 Valvetronix
Zoom 707 multi effects
Quote by Lamrick21
id say gretsch though i havent seen that cut away on one before, it does have a bigsby like most gretschs and has the same pickups that nearly all gretschs use

...but it's a Martin F-65

Thats 3 times. Glad I helped you out s=l, but you've attracted a lot of Gretsch fanatics who think anything that looks slightly classic is a Gretsch to your thread.
Martin made electrics? Wow...
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
I want to buy a gretch now, because this one's far too expensive. The sound on this is amazing, but i'm not sure if a gretch is suitable for my style of music...
Guitars gear
Vox AD30 Valvetronix
Zoom 707 multi effects
Quote by slash=legend
I want to buy a gretch now, because this one's far too expensive. The sound on this is amazing, but i'm not sure if a gretch is suitable for my style of music...

A good Gretsch (White Falcon) will start at 3 G's.

The Penguin is a little more and the Chet Atkins is $7,000

That Martin looks like a steal.
GEAR:

Gretsch 5120 Anniversary Ed.
Ibanez Artcore AS73
Mann 2350CS (Les Paul Copy)
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Squier Bullet
Boss OS-2
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT 30w
Line 6 Spider III 15W (Hey, I jam in my living room...)
However, the Gretsch Electromatics average under $600. It's not quite a Gretsch, but it's definitely not a bad deal.

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
WOW. This couldn't be anymore perfect, i was looking for a semi-acoustic like the guitar i just told you about, i snapped a string on my sg so i had to use my brother's strat, but he decided to be a dickhead and pretend he was away to play it and took it off me, so i head up to the loft to take my old acoustic down and what do i find...

I got it from my granda not long ago and just put it up my loft after getting it repaired, it sounds pretty good
Guitars gear
Vox AD30 Valvetronix
Zoom 707 multi effects
The headstock doesn't look like a Gretsch though. The guitar sounds pretty good!
Moving on.....
Oh, that's pretty sweet man. Love those old archtops. what make is it?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Quote by Wulver
Oh, that's pretty sweet man. Love those old archtops. what make is it?

It has no information on it at all sadly, it was giving to my granda bout 10 years ago because it was lying in somebody elses loft for ages gathering dust, so i'd say, bout 70's/80s
Guitars gear
Vox AD30 Valvetronix
Zoom 707 multi effects
Last edited by slash=legend at Jun 11, 2008,
Hm. no markings whatsoever, huh....how's the sound, then? Looks like a full hollow to me, probably quite a change for you, from your SG.

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
I hate my SG, the music i listen to is under the genre "indie" and most of my favourite bands play with pickups, but i was considering putting on a pair of p90s. This semi i just brought downs not really that realible, the electronics just had to be fixed, the bridge moves when it feels like it and the pickups are rubbish, ill have to replace them... Looks the part though so i might consider ebaying it
Guitars gear
Vox AD30 Valvetronix
Zoom 707 multi effects
Actually, from the picture you provided, the bridge looks to be a vibrato system of some sort. Missing the arm, obviously, but nonetheless. You may want to check eBay, see if there's an arm that'll fit it.

And yeah, hope you can find some pickups to go in there.

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay