i could be wrong, but i think that is a hagstorm kent (PB24g?) not sure to be honest, but it doesnt ahve the hagstorm badge on the plastic body cover just above the fretboard, so it might be a copy?

i dunno :\
that's the one, legend. it's definately real, the player has many hagstrom guitars.
thanks!
Quote by Buk
What model is this?
Thanks.

Are you sure that's even a Hagstrom?

(be prepared for a bunch of hypocrites who would have said use the searchbar if you made a new thread, and now say this threads old)
Cam Sampbell's my hero
guy that sells it says it is Hagstrom, but I couldnt find one like it, it has only two pots ( it looks like there are two closed holes between that two pots ) and there is no hagstrom logo on headstock.
Attachments:
headstock.jpg
body.jpg
http://www.hagstromguitars.com/Super_Swede.html

Well, that's the closest I've ever seen a Hagstrom look like a Les Paul, and it has a completely different headstock and all that. I'll just do some research for you.

EDIT: No, I really can't find anything like it. Ask them for a serial or something, but if it was a Hagstrom, it would defo say on the headstock.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Last edited by Lil Macker at Jul 11, 2009,
Guy that sells it says that guitar is 30 years old.
We dont know why the headstock has no sign, the pickups are not orginal.

EDIT: Tomorrow we will have the guitar in hands. The pictures have low resolution and there is no details on them.
Thanks
Last edited by Buk at Jul 11, 2009,