Quote by Mathamology
I'm wanting to replace one of the humbuckers in my Les Paul with a single coil. Will there be any issues with this? Will I need different value pots and/or capacitors?

What sought of single coil? P-90? Or a strat/tele style?
Quote by Mathamology
P-90

Oh, well in that case. You can get humbucker sized P-90's such as the Seymour duncan Phat cat, but they don't sound exactly like a P-90 (pretty close though). You would have to route your guitar for a traditional soapbar/dogear type P-90. Have a listen to the seymour duncan phat cat clips and read some reviews on it. There is also the gibson P-94, but most people say it is overpriced.
Duncan P-rails perhaps...
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
Quote by supergerbil
Oh, well in that case. You can get humbucker sized P-90's such as the Seymour duncan Phat cat, but they don't sound exactly like a P-90 (pretty close though). You would have to route your guitar for a traditional soapbar/dogear type P-90. Have a listen to the seymour duncan phat cat clips and read some reviews on it. There is also the gibson P-94, but most people say it is overpriced.

Okay, cheers. Also, I checked out the youtube link in your sig and started a powertab up
Quote by Mathamology
Okay, cheers. Also, I checked out the youtube link in your sig and started a powertab up

Ah, thanks. But yeah, Make sure you have a listen to the clips. And what amp do you have?
I put a set of phat cats in 1 of my LPs and used the same value pots and caps as the humbuckers that were in it.