Telemarketers are definitely one of God's greatest gifts to the planet, agreed? Good.

Well, I've recently gotten a job as a telemarketer...it's an easy job with alright pay so hey why not? Plus I get to piss off a lot of people which I find to be a hilarious time. The more pissed off someone is, the better my job gets. I've been yelled at a lot of times, all while trying to stifle my laughter.

Anyways, enough about me. I want to know what you guys think of telemarketers. Alright, so I know the answer is pretty obvious, but who knows, maybe somebody here loves telemarketers. To be honest, before I got this job I used to love reverse-prank-calling telemarketers. Like pretending to be an old woman and keeping them on the line for 20 minutes...always a good time. Actually, I still love doing that.

Okay so basically, this: Do you mind telemarketers? Share some good stories about telemarketers. Are YOU a TELEMARKETER or have you ever been a TELEMARKETER?

p.s. Using the skits from Seinfeld are not funny. They are funny on the show, but when you use them word for word against me I am not amused. Keep this in mind if I ever call you to buy a newspaper.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
inb4lock
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

I don't mind the occasional telemarketer call... it's when they KEEP CALLING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Yeah, I like pranking them. I've done the classic popping of a balloon and then shouting, "AUGH! I've been shot!" and promptly hanging up.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
My answer is obvious. I do give you guys respect for dealing with people yelling at you all day. Must get annoying after awhile...
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
I love messing with you guys... Mostly because most telemarketers seem not human. But I guess your one of the few human ones .
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
I hate telemarketers.

If I WANT something, I'll go to the shop and fucking buy it, not sit around and wait for someone to call who just happens to be selling one.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I don't hate the people working in the call centres...they're just doing a job. I hate being called though.
i pep talk telemarketers. it's fun.
"I wont buy your BS, but don't get down, I know someone will buy it! keep your chin up and smile!"
they never expect it...
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by SoftParade1967
My answer is obvious. I do give you guys respect for dealing with people yelling at you all day. Must get annoying after awhile...

Nah, it gets annoying when people are nice to me all day, because it makes my day very boring. I actually do like getting yelled at, or people just messing with me.

Couple examples:

1. *guy picks up phone* "BLOW ME." *hangs up*

2. Me: "Hello, can I speak with Charles?"
Charles: "Actually, I'm just about to stick my dyck in my girlfriend's ass and blow a load all over her face and tits. Could you give me a call back in about 15 minutes?"
Me: "Yea sure, have fun man."
Quote by -February-Star-
I hate telemarketers.

If I WANT something, I'll go to the shop and fucking buy it, not sit around and wait for someone to call who just happens to be selling one.

agreed
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

my fav
me: hello
tellemarketer: hi is mr such in such home
me: no im sorry theyv passed away but if yould like to contact the funeral home i can give you the number

lol
Yes I have worked in a call center for my university. Man did that job suck.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by dragonofice3
my fav
me: hello
tellemarketer: hi is mr such in such home
me: no im sorry theyv passed away but if yould like to contact the funeral home i can give you the number

lol

Ugh, those are the worst. It makes me feel so awkward.

One old lady was like, "If you want to speak with him you'll have to go to Heaven." and I just said, "OKAY!" and hung up. I felt like a huge ass
where's that video with the old lady who states "telemarketing is worse then rape and murder put together."?