I see a lot of threads about illnesses, injuries and people getting sick so figured we should just make one thread dedicated to this. So I'll start.

I have this weird thing with my left ring and pinky nail. The nail is just hanging out where it grows and is pure white. : ( the nail point upwards hinger than any other and it doesn't hurt.

I asked a million times to go see a doctor but my mother will not take me. Its weird none of my other nails are like that .. Anyone have any clue as to what is wrong with me? I did research and everything but found nothing. I'm starting to think its either malnutrition or i bite my nails too much. So any one help me?
My balls smell. Should I shower?
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by rickyy
My balls smell. Should I shower?

Yes
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by charlie__flynn
Yes

Kthx.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by WillPlayForFood
I have this weird thing with my left ring and pinky nail. The nail is just hanging out where it grows and is pure white. : ( the nail point upwards hinger than any other and it doesn't hurt.

I have no idea what you mean. Pics or better description please.
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
Quote by WillPlayForFood
I see a lot of threads about illnesses, injuries and people getting sick so figured we should just make one thread dedicated to this. So I'll start.

I asked a million times to go see a doctor but my mother will not take me. Its weird none of my other nails are like that .. Anyone have any clue as to what is wrong with me? I did research and everything but found nothing. I'm starting to think its either malnutrition or i bite my nails too much. So any one help me?

I prescribe fire. And lots of it.
Well for example i could take a guitar pick and slide the tip under my nail. It doesn't hurt. its just weird. and looks weird. Its nto fungus or anything im very higenic. Shower everyday. its odd. the nail seems to come off the top of my finger at a 45* angle
Then you clearly have teh aiDz.
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
Quote by WillPlayForFood
Well for example i could take a guitar pick and slide the tip under my nail. It doesn't hurt. its just weird. and looks weird. Its nto fungus or anything im very higenic. Shower everyday. its odd. the nail seems to come off the top of my finger at a 45* angle

.. Is it too long and you bent it?
Quote by rickyy
.. Is it too long and you bent it?

No the nail is actually rather short. compared to other nails that are beige mine is pure white instead of just white at the tip.