Page 1 of 6
That's the problem with the bullies, not emo. If Daily Mail tries to pin this on the emo culture it'll be ironic because then they'll be bullying emos everywhere. Therefore making them total hypocrites.

EDIT:
Am I alone in thinking this quote is awesome? "Take a bow because you've taken everything else"
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Jun 11, 2008,
"Emo music championed by bands such as Blink 182 and Good Charlotte."
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
i doubt it was all because people made fun of him for being emo
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
****in' hell
another one
bt i cant believe people are susceptible to bullying online
if i was gettin abusive msgs id just shut down my account
simple as.
must be summat more involved, surely :/
its stupid and pointless
MCR didnt kill anyone there just being a band
and apart from the fact why do emos get slagged??
people from other genres of music self-harm and nothing happens
but with emos,its got to get blown right out of preportion
its stupid and its really annoying
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
Quote by michal23
Isn't it 'hung' and not 'hanged'?

no it is actually hanged :/
Quote by oscar666
****in' hell
another one
bt i cant believe people are susceptible to bullying online
if i was gettin abusive msgs id just shut down my account
simple as.
must be summat more involved, surely :/

Then they'd have won though. You have to stand up to these sorts of pricks.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
you know what? we may just all dispise emos for being who they want to be... but i don't see them bullying us for being who we want to be... and yes i know it's pathetic to cut yourself to "forget about your troubles" and they always say they are depressed, how about we help em out of the depression?

/endPROemorant
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Deppression IS a medical problem, usually caused by unbalancing of the chemicals in your brain. However, many "scene" kids are just emo for style. That makes it hard to distinguish the truly suicidal, and the posers. But honestly, I think emo kids should stop crying about anything and everything, and get the **** over themselves.
they called blink 182 emo...and slipknot alternative rock? wtf. misleading facts on that story right there
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Quote by michal23

In the context of choking someone it's generally 'hanged'. Otherwise, you'd be correct.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by michal23

nah, its like, dragged not drug.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
There wa sa tribute RIP band for the kid on bebo. It was spammed by 4chan wankers sayin the sickest things. (His bebo page was closed an hour ago)

RIP.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by break-me-in
That's the problem with the bullies, not emo. If Daily Mail tries to pin this on the emo culture it'll be ironic because then they'll be bullying emos everywhere. Therefore making them total hypocrites.

EDIT:
Am I alone in thinking this quote is awesome? "Take a bow because you've taken everything else"

that caught my eye^ I actually copied it and pasted it into notepad
Quote by whatadrag
that caught my eye^ I actually copied it and pasted it into notepad

Whenever I hear a quote like that, I always wish I'd thought of it first. It's the sort of thing that would be great as a song lyric...

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
ahhh u gotta love the Daily Mail
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Quote by break-me-in
Then they'd have won though. You have to stand up to these sorts of pricks.

i agree most of the time
i used to be .. i wouldnt say bullied... but i was often the target of vague abuse
nowt too bad
i just ignored it
they get bored. Now im friendly with most of the peeps in school
so tht kinda worked out well.
bt maybe thats just cos im so awesome
i get bullied for the way i dress
i just ignore it and they p*** off
it works that way
either that or you just turn around and slap them hard
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
Hooray for the media spewing out false information and causing everyone to freakout about emo because of misinformation.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Quote by Lunchbox362
Deppression IS a medical problem, usually caused by unbalancing of the chemicals in your brain. However, many "scene" kids are just emo for style. That makes it hard to distinguish the truly suicidal, and the posers. But honestly, I think emo kids should stop crying about anything and everything, and get the **** over themselves.

Ah so if you're depressed you must dress like a scene kid?
"A spokesman said: 'Gloucestershire Police are investigating the circumstances that led to the death of a 13-year-old boy."

I'm sorry but I lol'd.
Feed your mind.
since when were blink 182emo??!??!

LOL....
and wtf?
"The inquest heard Hannah had started cutting her arms and told her parents it was part of an 'Emo initiation' two weeks before her death last September."
and just who was she being initiated by???! wtf
exactly
blink 182????emo i mean cmon
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
Quote by ParamoreMadXD
its stupid and pointless
MCR didnt kill anyone there just being a band
and apart from the fact why do emos get slagged??
people from other genres of music self-harm and nothing happens
but with emos,its got to get blown right out of preportion
its stupid and its really annoying

+1 why do media companies have to be such b*****ds? MCR are a good band and they never had anything to do with anyone's death. The media is so corrupt nowadays, they blame everything on the better part of the music industry.
This is so sad...

This kid was only 13.

No one deserves to be treated like that, bullied to the point where they want to kill themselves.
Quote by oscar666
i agree most of the time
i used to be .. i wouldnt say bullied... but i was often the target of vague abuse
nowt too bad
i just ignored it
they get bored. Now im friendly with most of the peeps in school
so tht kinda worked out well.
bt maybe thats just cos im so awesome

Yes, you are awesome Oscar666.

/Sigworthy Quote
i read an article in Blender last month about how emos are the most bullied/persecuted group in mexico and there was an emo march and how parents were calling each other like "OMG IS YOUR SON/DAUGHTER AN EMO??"

i lold the whole way through it. i felt kinda bad, but it was funny

Yeah. The rumors are true. I'm a twat.
IMO everything in life is just down to interpretation. i mean, music can b interpreted however the listen wants (i hav a friend who listens to death metal for hours and is the happiest person i know :p emo culture cant b blamed for suicide; the media are just looking for something to pin it all on. bullies affect everyone, some worse than others. music is watever you make of it and so are emos - media dont know wat theyr talking about
Quote by bartdevil_metal
Yes, you are awesome Oscar666.

yes indeed
and sigged, it is
Quote by shredmushroom!!
+1 why do media companies have to be such b*****ds? MCR are a good band and they never had anything to do with anyone's death. The media is so corrupt nowadays

i dont know if thats sarcasm or honesty...

but i do agree that MCR is innocent.. they didnt ask anyone to commit suicide nor do they approve of suicide..

I also think that the media is milking it for all its worth to get some extra$$$ cos suicide and controversy sells...

its a tragic world out there.. when 13 yr old kids are killing themselves,when they dont have any reason to live.
Blummin' Tories.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Ok heres what i think the daily mail should do... KILL THEMSELVES because there fooking research is ****... however writes these articles should get the noble bullsh1t prize
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
I just had a thought. If the Daily Mail discovered Mindless Self Indulgence they'd have a field day. Choice quotes from Backmaskwarning:
"Motherfucker go kill yourself
Motherfucker go KILL! Yourself!

Hate and devour the young, and the weaker ones
And don't forget the guns.
(You're gonna need 'em to go kill yourself)
Hate all the people you love, in a river of blood
And don't forget the guns
You're gonna need 'em to destroy
Always destrooooy, yourself."

and You'll Rebel to Anything:
"Boo fucking hoo you're not the only one whose life's a piece of shit
And yet miraculously somehow we all seem to deal with it
Did anybody ever seriously think that you would slit your wrists?
In fact I think that everybody thinks you're full of shit"

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Jun 11, 2008,
^ +1

their lyrics are f***ed up
but actually great at the same time

"Adolph ****ing Hitler
With this swoopy emo-boy dreamy haircut
Dangling in our faces
Making us all indescribably indistinguishable from each other
Or maybe I'm just another megalomaniac..."

awesome. just awesome
The Daily Mail are ****in fantastic trolls. We could all learn something from them.
Sam was a fan of alternative rock bands such as the Foo Fighters and Slipknot, as well as so-called Emo music, championed by bands such as blink-182 and Good Charlotte.

Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Quote by Crabs111
The Daily Mail are ****in fantastic trolls. We could all learn something from them.

Daily Mail taught me to hate Pakistanis. Now think what can they teach you.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices