ok i have a small business down here in mexico selling paintball related stuff i buy of internet... One of my latest clients had missing pieces of his gone and became extremly mad.. i offered to give him free the parts he needed and he said it was ok. but i ordered them last wednesday and have been cheking their status on the USPS and fedex sites. thought the USPS hasn't posted and update since 2 days ago which worries me and makes me think they lost them.... i check through the fedex site which said that they gave USPS the stuff like 4 days ago and they kept the stuff in their office for 4 days when they told me the shipping was gona take about 6 and already like 8 days have passed so plz anybody willing to help me out
..........idk
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
English is obviously his second language, relax. Look, if the guy didn't want to take it for free then he is willing to wait. Just relax.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by 1crazyboy7
calm down...

do something relaxing...fap.

Then, try asking again, in english.

+1, this guy knows what to do in a bad situation
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch