I need to print out huge pictures, piece by piece, for mischievious reasons. Anyone know of a site that can break up pictures you find online into pieces that you can print out and tape together?
Quote by oscar666
dunno if this would be any good
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Office-tools/Other-Office-Tools/Poster-Printer.shtml
i got link sent to me a while back and never used it

Kudos to you oscar666, that is perfect!

Thanks
EDIT: ^ thts sigged

awesome
glad to help
Last edited by oscar666 at Jun 11, 2008,
teepeeing?
whats that?
Quote by freddaahh
I do think it is a rather suspect sound of metal dildos and horses.
Quote by oggiedoggy
I need to print out huge pictures, piece by piece, for mischievious reasons. Anyone know of a site that can break up pictures you find online into pieces that you can print out and tape together?

Sounds like you're trying to make trouble in your neighborhood. I'd recommend you didn't, because you could get in one little fight and you're mom might get scared. She'll tell you that you're moving with your auntie and your uncle in Bel Air.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
i thought teepeeing was throwing bog roll (toilet paper) over a house
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Last edited by Vampire 255 at Jun 11, 2008,
Quote by clincher09
Sounds like you're trying to make trouble in your neighborhood. I'd recommend you didn't, because you could get in one little fight and you're mom might get scared. She'll tell you that you're moving with your auntie and your uncle in Bel Air.

so, whats teepeeing?
Quote by freddaahh
I do think it is a rather suspect sound of metal dildos and horses.
Quote by clincher09

We are spray painting the grass, not vandalizing their house

Quote by Lamby-92
teepeeing?
whats that?

Is that a serious question? It's when you throw toilet paper all over someone's shrubbery/trees/house/car. Good fun you should try it sometime.