this is in for friday, have bassically come up with it on the spot.
let me know if its boring. It has to stay in ternary form. thats A B A

as you might notice im into slap bass.

c4c if necessary lol
Attachments:
riff_32.zip
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
I really enjoyed the bass in that song
I personally don't listen to that kind of music very much, but I could listen to that regularly

keep it up
You like it
Hey i did my GCSE composition earlier this year and i was told the minimum time for a piece had to be no less than 3 mins? and i dnt think your hitting that.

I thought the piece was good like but possibly turn the guitar a wee bit more down so the slap bass is really prominent?

Overall it was going really good and very easy to listen to. You just need to keep going and make it longer.

Good Work.
Last edited by Axe Samurai at Jun 11, 2008,
mmm i was told one minute plus... perhaps a different board...?
thanks
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
Finally, some good bass.

Thank you, and it sounds good. Not the best crit I know, but there's not much I can really say you should improve on. Perhaps turn down the guitar volume a bit so the bass is more present, or something.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
thats good bass... you never really knew what it was gunna do but it all sounded like it belonged within the song. im not really fit to give you advice beyond agreeing with td nights, turn that bass up!

.... and if you wouldnt mind giving me some learnin?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=884261
this is my song. i made it out of music. please help it grow big and strong by criticising it mercilessly