Hi all,

been a long time since i posted on here (far too long since my last project) but i was hoping someone might be able to offer me some help with wiring!

i am currently in the process of building a strat (yawn i know) and hope to put a pair of seymour duncan Phat Cats in it , but i can't seem to find a wiring diagram on their website/the web in general, for a 2 x tone and 1 Volume and 3 way switch set up. Their website seems pretty good for most wiring diagrams - http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/ (in case you didn't have it already!!) but doesn't seem to have any diagrams listed exactly as i was hoping for.

i would really apreciate it if anyone could give me any help with this, even if it was a link to site that i haven't found yet. Also it might be worth bearing in mind that i don't have the greatest understanding when it comes to wiring diagrams, although i think i can understand them as they are shown on the seymour duncan website!

Thanks for getting this far

Mike.
I found it pretty easy (humbucker/ 2humbuckers, 1 vol, 2 tone 3 way switch). The only 2 differences with the phat cats is they dont have the 4 wire leads coming from the pickups. And you will be using a strat blade switch instead of the LP style switch.
would i then just replace the green and bare wires with the 'outer braded shield' shown on the phat cats diagram, ignore the red and white wires, and the black wire that is shown coming out of the humbucker would be replaced by the single wire shown on the phat cats diagram?

or have i missed the point?