i have a marshall vintage modern with out a cab, please tell me some suggestions on cabs. i was thinking of the mg cabinet
Quote by kckyle
no effing way lol.

http://avatarspeakers.com/ > all budget cabs.

+ all.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
well, the head is 50 watts, my budget is up to $500. so i guess any wattage that meats the head standards
get a used 1960
end of story.
Doowop dooby doo doowop doowah doolang
Blue days black nights doowah doolang!
50 watt? alright i would suggest a 2x12 cab. 8ohms im assuming is the output of ur head? also what style do you play, if you have a all around genre like me then i would suggest a mix of celestion vintage 30/celestion greenback. together they sound beautiful
i play mostly 80's hair bands, and the occasional alternative..... but i was thinking 4x12...
lol the most expensive marshall cabs uses the celestion greenback speakers. but if you purely want the get the marshall logo and the black with yellow tweed marshall signature look then go spend couple extra hundred bucks on a used 1960 cab.
lol.... also the reason i dislike the avatar is because they do not have the same height as a marshall.. they squeeze those speakers in the little cab
a used 30th anniversary cabinet has just been offered to me for 375, good deal or no?
30th anniversary cab? im assuming is a marshall? what type of speaker is it. sry im not really familiar with that model. but if the speakers are like good and if is a 4x12 speakers then yes it sounds like a good deal. btw make sure you match the ohms.
Quote by chez80
lol.... also the reason i dislike the avatar is because they do not have the same height as a marshall.. they squeeze those speakers in the little cab

eh does the height matter that much? i'm sure their around the same size. if they are different i doubt by much. since only the cab structure looks different