Page 1 of 2
I know how to play the drums but I'm learning how to play the electric guitar and bass guitar.

I wanna be like Dave Grohl or Paul McCartney
I played guitar for a while, then switched over to bass.

I'm also an avid singer.

And yes, I do consider the voice an instrument.
I play bass mainly, but also do acoustic and electric guitar, did violin from when I was 6 until 3 months ago, and started Cello 2 months ago. I tried drums, but can only do simple beats. Don't have the time or patience to sort out my co-ordination problems..
Yeah, I'm one of those weird people that can play any thing I pick up, so far I know I can play guitar, bass, violin, viola, piano, drums, trumpet, sax, harmonica, banjo, turntables, flute... I don't know how I do it... I can't read music for sh*t, but I can play by god, and that's all that matters
Proud Member of UG's Smartasses
PM Temporary to join.

"This isn't Vietnam, it's bowling! There are rules!" - Walter

"Steve Holt is a bastard!" - Will Arnet as G.O.B.
Guitar (bass etc, classical and ukulele as well )
Keyboard
viola (poorly)
Singer
Basic drum patterns
harmonica
I started on bass, that's where all of my talent it. Guitar is more of a hobby for me, it's something fun to do when bass gets boring. I play a little bit of piano, synth, keys (yes, they're all different), and I do a lot of programming on my mac with synths and beats, including a recent vocoder development. I'm trying to be a better singer, and I can play Weezer and White Stripes on drums. Oh, I'm halfway decent at ukulele, and pretty good at harmonica as well.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Guitar, Bass, Alto sax, singing, Cello.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Guitar mainly

I guess you could say I dabble in bass, drums, and harmonica. I used to play trumpet too but haven't touched one in years.
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

I have a mandolin, violin, guitar (acoustic aswell as electric) and a harmonica. I can't play the harmonica at all, and I wouldn't really call myself a mandolinist or violist, my guitar skills greatly surpass all these other instruments :P
Yamaha RGX 520FZ
Squier Affinitys Strat (customized!)
Johnson 620 Player Acoustic

Boss HM3 hyper metal
Boss CH1 super chorus
Zoom G1X

Peavey Valveking Royal 8
New: Peavey JSX Mini Collosal
i play bass, giutar, and er, a bit of piano. he shall be rocking in ma show rakakaka yes.
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
I remember the first time someone sigged me. IT felt great. I was like wow... people actually think i'm funny. See here on the real world it doesn't work like that.
A frogs' perspective on life: time's fun when you're having flies.
guitar

drums

bass

and a abit of keyboard, but no so much.

i dream of playing the spoons one day!
Guitar - VIRTUOSO
Bass - BASICS
Drums - INTERMEDIATE
Piano - INTERMEDIATE
Voice - INTERMEDIATE
Harmonica - BASICS
i play piano, guitar, which im best at, I can play bass fairly well. If you count vocals, i do a bit in my band, but just some backup stuff
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
I've played bass four years, guitar for near two or so, and banjo for about a year.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
guitar, bass, piano, drums baby
Quote by neopowell
Killing yourself seems like the only simple solution.
trying to learn drums and piano.

im pretty adept at guitar and bass.

want to pick up harmonica (i have an old Hohner but little rusted), ukulele, and banjo. if only, if only...
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
I play teh gitarzz (acoustic and electric), some ukulele, bass, harmonica, a little drums, I sing, and I've just started teaching myself piano.
kill all humans
BASS mainly but play electric & accustic guitar when bass gets boring!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I = Power Metal band
Quote by lopezmetalmunky
Quote by nasadm
Quote by lopezmetalmunky
Super epic win. I love you now
Made siggable

Nice. now I'll be suing you.
Trumpet: My main instrument ; what I want to study in college.

Guitar: Instrument I play for fun although I would start a band if I didn't live small town full of losers and druggies who won't go anywhere in life....

Singing in shower: Nuff' said
Firefly > You

Trumpet Alliance
Quote by SchecterAxer182
Yeah, I'm one of those weird people that can play any thing I pick up, so far I know I can play guitar, bass, violin, viola, piano, drums, trumpet, sax, harmonica, banjo, turntables, flute... I don't know how I do it... I can't read music for sh*t, but I can play by god, and that's all that matters

Play everything above except turntables (wtf is that?) and the trumpet.
Plus I play the Zampoña and the Quena (both pretty much exclusively Peruvian instruments)
and yeah, i can play the recorder but not the flute :-P
so that's 12 instruments :-P
I can only read sheet music for about half of those instruments to a usable level tho...
Idc cuz i'm cool like that

And I'm probably giving off a lot of unnecessary show-off type vibes right now, but oh well, I'm just good like that.

Edit: I can sing....In the shower
Quote by tjhome28
It annoys me when kids sit there playing the sweet child o mine or smoke on the water intro riff repeatedly
and badly
and so loud the whole shop can't hear themselves think
and with the worst amp settings possible

[/rant]

+1
i play guitar [since this is a guitar thread, it almost doesnt need to be stated]
i play the vocal chords aka sing [if that counts]
i also like the jawharp and kazoo. for real.

i also wanna get one of those LoZ Ocarinas you can order online or through Nintendo Power. definitely on my birthday wish list.
Quote by Mr_Kite
Trumpet: My main instrument ; what I want to study in college.

Guitar: Instrument I play for fun although I would start a band if I didn't live small town full of losers and druggies who won't go anywhere in life....

Singing in shower: Nuff' said

That seems like a great place to start a band
Guitar, Harmonica, Alto Sax, Bass (electric, and learning upright), Keys/Piano, I can also sequence tape loops (old school) and program synths (both old school modular and digital) and I'm pretty good at hand drums (tabla being my specialty) but I'm pretty sloppy behind a kit.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Guitar, Bass, some piano/keyboards, some upright bass, Tuba, Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Harmonica, some Tenor Sax.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
i play mainly guitar (acoustic & electric) and also some Bass, Drums and Keyboards
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Guitar, viola (and by extension violin - technique is slightly different, but otherwise the same), piano, and I'm learning cello.

And harmonica, too, I suppose.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Jun 12, 2008,
I play guitar mainly, although I also know quite a bit of piano and I can play bass. I used to play the recorder as well.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

im a tri-muso check my profile guitar and drums to advanced level not just ooh i can play a rock beat
Last edited by tuwyci at Jun 12, 2008,
Guitar and sax player here.
and this moment keeps on movin'
we were never meant to hold on.
Page 1 of 2