You know that creepy voice effect thats like a regular voice and then a dark menacing voice playing over it and u can still hear both. Anybody know how to achieve this or what its called or an example of it if you know what im talking about.
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
it may just be...two people singing at the same time. O.O

i actually don't know what you're talking about.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
a Talk Box?
an example of that is in living on a prayer by bon jovi
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
You mean like on some of Kamelot's songs? With the demonic voice being played behind the actual singer to make it sound like a posession or something? Thats just words being overdubbed. No specific equipment besides a way to lower the second voice.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
na hes talking about vocal track FX in post-production stages of recordings.

I wish I could help but I would have to hear it used to tell you have to get something close to it...

also be aware that it doesnt have to be a preset on a recording program, it can be some random pitch shifts and such that the producer wanted to toss in there...
Quote by holden93
You mean like on some of Kamelot's songs? With the demonic voice being played behind the actual singer to make it sound like a posession or something? Thats just words being overdubbed. No specific equipment besides a way to lower the second voice.

+1

download audacity and use the lower pitch function for the lower voice, then just record yourself singing the same part on another track.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562