Far too awesome to be lumped in with the rest of the new generation "screamo" bands over in Pop Punk & Emo, and a million times better than the likes of TDWP etc that get posted in Hardcore.

Been listening to them for a few years now and it's only just hit me in the last few weeks how truly amazing they are. I'd recommend listening if you haven't before, some of the best vocals you're ever likely to hear. Daryl is a king.
daryl is a legend except ive had tickets to see them 3 times and all times they have pulled out i hate it
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, I think 7/7/7 was the first time they'd played in the UK for about 3 years? I couldn't get tickets for it I was going to brave GIAN just for them but in the end I couldn't stomach seeing all the other ****ty bands.
yeah i was going to go also but our lift dropped out so didnt end up going *sigh* i dont get why he can tour all year long with bloody umm forgot what tehre called
but when it comes to glassjaw its like never;(
Passion Before Fashion

Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
They're recording a new album, so I'm hoping for a full UK tour soon. His Crohn's disease affects his screaming in Glassjaw or something.
aaah i didnt know that i just knew he got ill, they have beenworking on a new album for a whil now so i dont now if its just rumours and speculation or we are actually gunna get a new album *fingers crossed*
Passion Before Fashion

Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
It's confirmed (by Wikipedia......), apparently they're tracking vocals at the moment.
yeah i was gonna see head automatica one time
and they pulled out aswell
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
beck said that it should be out by the end of the year
i read that i a couple interviews
but who knows but god damn come on
what a ****ing band and a half
postttttttttttttt
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
anyone been listening to house of blow?

****s of the chain, i know its simple pop melodies and drum tracks that i could probably do aswell, just proves daryl can be ur JT or you Morrissey.
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!