What would be considered a song including its solo that you should be able to play at about 7 months of playing guitar?
Do you take lessons?
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
If you made 10 people play for 7 months who had never played before they would all be at different levels. Go at your own pace. Don't be ashamed of going a little slower than someone else.
Quote by Greg Harper
If you made 10 people play for 7 months who had never played before they would all be at different levels. Go at your own pace. Don't be ashamed of going a little slower than someone else.

+1
Gibson Faded SG

Line 6 spider III 75 watt
inb4one

Well, Enter Sandman is not that hard.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
some easy songs are Smells Like Teen Spirit, Nirvana; Creep, Stone Temple Pilots; uhh, lots of beatle songs... Elanor Rigby.
just some suggestions of things you might want to learn!
I started on classic rock. Didn't improve that much. Started playing metal, and improved drastically.
Well I dont take lessons but I am about to start and I have been learning out of books so far, like I know the different modes and scales. Also, complete songs I can play are SLTS, Smoke on the Water (with solo), Killing in the Name (minus Whammy Pedal,) and Rosanna by Toto (which is the hardest solo i can play so far.)