So, Itunes bugs the crap out of me. My library also just crashed due to having to wipe my hard drive... So... If I were to want to get a new music playing program, what woudl be suggested? Windows media player, winamp, other? Suggestions?

I like it to look pretty. (Pretty is usually black, by ze way.) >.<

Thanks for impute in advancee. =D
Originally Posted by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.
windows media player has a black skin. it's pretty tight although mine glitches out a lot and i have to restart it. that's probably just because my computer is a POS though.
if youre looking for something SIMILAR to iTunes, that is also black
SongBird
not sure if it runs on windows... i assume it does
but it's pretty much the same damn thing, but i like it better
Quote by kevin14u2nv
heck yeah its gonna be heavy its gonna be in Drop A tuning and the opening line of the CD will be like Worship god

and then the pope just does a freakin brutal breakdown
Winamp sucks. Zune player is very similar to iTunes, a few differences though. It just has different layout and style to it, but like iTunes, it is very easy to use. I've haven't tried using WMP or MusicMatch Jukebox in several years, so I don't know about them. WinAmp is horribly overrated though. In general, I think iTunes and Zune player are probably the two best for keeping a library of music, because they are made to sort music similarly to their respective devices. I think Windows Media Player is alright at sorting too, but I don't know.
Itunes is the easiest to use, imo, since you can sort your music. Only thing I
don't like about it is its skin. Is it possible to customize it?
\¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿??????????/

Quote by Noitalevier
Itunes is the easiest to use, imo, since you can sort your music. Only thing I
don't like about it is its skin. Is it possible to customize it?

If you do a search on google you can find codes for itunes skins.