Hey, i was lookin on musician's friend for a new inexpensive guitar and i came across an "Epiphone B-Stock Les Paul Standard Plain Top(Ebony*)". and i really like it.
What I want to know, is what does "B-Stock" mean?
thanks. . .
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16
Well damn. You caught me. I'm horribly gay.

RIP Rev
B-stock means it has a fault somewhere that they've either corrected or is too small to worry about.

It's probably got a small cosmetic problem on it somewhere, phone up and check out what exactly the problem is; it's probably something very minor or they wouldn't sell it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by MisfitMetalHead
i think it means its a refurbished item

It was a refurb, I think.
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16

RIP Rev
The B is for blem. It means it might have a scratch or dent. If it's B-stock its really a flip of the coin. You could get one with a small scratch on the back or one with a big crack or dent, in which case it wouldn't be worth the extra money off.
Thank you, Zaphod
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16

RIP Rev
They have blems and they have Bstock not sure the dif. Bstocks could be the rejects other people sent back and they just restock em to sell to somebody of less discriminating tastes. Blems are usually the ones with minor paint etc flaws.
Birkenstocks.
Every guitar comes with a free pair of the finest quality German sandals*.

*black socks not included
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!