I listen to a lot of Opeth, and I was thinking of getting a guitar that could handle beautiful clean tones as well as Death Metal riffs and solo's. I've read some reviews, but I would like to here from anyone who's had personal experience with the instrument. How does it sound? Is it good for both lead and rhythm? Are the stock tuners and pick-ups at least decent? Just any advice on this instrument would be great, because I love the looks of the things. Sure, their not the more expensive PRS guitars, but they are still nice looking guitars.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
I hate to be predictable but here it goes anyway:

90% of their tone will come from the Laney amps they use, not the PRS guitars. However, everyone I know of who's played a PRS says they're excellent instruments; the only one I've heard of that gets bad comments is the Santana model and that was only once.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I hate to be predictable but here it goes anyway:

90% of their tone will come from the Laney amps they use, not the PRS guitars. However, everyone I know of who's played a PRS says they're excellent instruments; the only one I've heard of that gets bad comments is the Santana model and that was only once.

Well, I have my own tone. I'm not exactly going for their tone as much as I'm going for a guitar that can stick with high gain and easily switch to beautiful clean tones. So far, I'm impressed by the PRS models, mainly because of their looks.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
PRS do have an amazing clean tone, very good looking, I say go and try one out!
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95