I've stepped on my cable and yanked it out of the guitar far too many times and I'm afraid I'm going to ruin the jack or destroy the cable. So now I'm looking for a wireless system to use around the house when I practice.

I'd like something that isn't going to give me problems or drop out, but I also don't need a top of the line system either.
Cheap wireless systems are junk. Just stick with the cables and be careful.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
i bought a nady $150 model, works fine for home.

but can i suggest that, in the future you loop the cable up and over the strap, so it falls behind you.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
why don't you like playing guitar from the bathroom?

dont knock it till you try it.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

just get a decent cable with a snap fit to it. if the cable is yankjed, the cable snaps off teh jackand the jack stays where it is, very safe and you just reattach them
Quote by jj1565
i bought a nady $150 model, works fine for home.

but can i suggest that, in the future you loop the cable up and over the strap, so it falls behind you.

I do loop it and I still step on it and it gets wedged between the strap and the body.

What can I say, I'm a bull in a china shop!
well be really careful i've seen input jacks ripped out. not a pretty sight.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

Quote by polargimp
just get a decent cable with a snap fit to it. if the cable is yankjed, the cable snaps off teh jackand the jack stays where it is, very safe and you just reattach them

Do you have a link? I don't think I've ever seen those.

Right now I'm using a cable with a "quiet" end on it so you can unplug it with the amp on and it not make a noise.
zzyzx snap jacks look them up. they are serious greatness

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Get longer cable? Wireless aren't worth it

It's a 25' cable that I'm using maybe 10' of.

The problem is I'm sitting down on a chair or couch while practicing so the cord end up under my feet and then something like the phone rings and I get up to get it and forget the cable is there...
Quote by snowjay
It's a 25' cable that I'm using maybe 10' of.

The problem is I'm sitting down on a chair or couch while practicing so the cord end up under my feet and then something like the phone rings and I get up to get it and forget the cable is there...

Just be more careful.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
haha, i think you should put the money towards riddelin, not a wireless system.

but, like i said, they are kind of fun especially in the summer.
you lose a ton of tone wt the cheap ones, but mine never cuts out or anything.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

Quote by snowjay
Thanks!

http://www.zzyzxsnapjack.com/

Looks like the work on the same principle as my MacBook power adapter.

no problem they really are great to.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1