I'm looking for any Randall tube amp in near new or still very functioning condition. This includes the Randall RG50TC, any MTS series 50 watts and up along with modules. Also if anyone has a Krank amp for sale I'd think about it if there wasn't any other offers.
I live in Northern California so local would be nice, but I'll be going through Oregon, Washington, and southern B.C. in the next few weeks. I can offer a Digitech RP80 (w/ powersupply), Marshall MG100DFX, or Marshall MG30DFX to help cover the cost or to just sell (all in perfect condition).
Depending on the amp I'd pay what I think its worth. I'm willing to negotiate, I really need a tube amp.

Thank guys, my gear and music I like is on my profile.
if i were you i'd sell your current stuff beforehand so that you already have a good amount of cash, and you'll also be in a situation where you NEED a new amp so you might get unexpected help.

but then again it would suck if you got stranded with no amp. your call.
post on craigslist if you haven't already, i've never posted there without getting a reply and descent offers
Vociferance

Halcyon

Quote by dead-fish
OMGZ! Chuck shuldingr iz teh master conspiraiter!

Quote by jakekilgore666
sean hart i love your avatar
im in pretty much the same situation as TS(minus the MG) but i want it to be under 50 watts if your looking to get rid of anything

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
QUOTE: sidvicious182step up from an MG eh?

Yeah, I can't stand my MG's, but my distortion pedal is taking care of some of that.
I think I will try Craigslist, does it cost anything or do you have to join something to post an ad?

And just to clarify, MohawkkidJohn, you don't want one of my mg's do you, you want a tube amp too?
Quote by MorgMetal_666
I think I will try Craigslist, does it cost anything or do you have to join something to post an ad?

And just to clarify, MohawkkidJohn, you don't want one of my mg's do you, you want a tube amp too?

eww no not unless it was really really cheap. i want a randall or krank tube but instead of being over 50 watts id prefer under 50 watts so i dont have to buy and attenuator if it doesnt have a preamp volume and a power amp volume

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
bump
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC