No but I notice that I stop breathing sometimes when I'm playing lol.
Only if I'm playing the crushing overdrive on a MG. But seriously, yeah, sometimes, mostly on stage if anything.
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
It depends if it's hot in the room and if I'm playing something intense, then I start.

My palms usually sweat easily though, even if I just put them in my pockets sometimes.
Yeah, but i play in the basement. With no air conditioning. No AC in summer in atlanta. it was like 96 today.
My palms usually sweat easily though, even if I just put them in my pockets sometimes.

rub a little antiperspirant on ur hands. buy a small stick just for hands.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I sweat a bunch when I play but I never notice it until when I put my guitar down and realize my shirt is drenched with sweat.
I think I've read somewhere that the guitar virtuoso, George Bellas, said that when you practice you have to really sweat! As for me, as I get more and more intense when I practice/play, I do sweat, sometimes, to the point where I look like I have just taken another bath! Haha!
Positive and negative emotions cannot occupy the mind at the same time. One or the other must dominate. It is your responsibility to make sure that positive emotions constitute the dominating influence of your mind. - Napoleon Hill
Only if I'm jumping around on stage, which I usually am. Can't say that I stop breathing tho.
I do that a lot........mainly because my room is like 95 degrees farenheit all day long.......

But I do stop breathing once in a while......scary **** that is.....

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

That's pretty weird, sometimes I notice that I stopped breathing too and have to take a deep breath in.. trips me out
Ibanez S470DXQM
Ibanez IC-400 [Made in Korea, Aug. 2005]
Ibanez Studio ST55 [Made in Japan, Sept. 1980]
VOX AD50VT Amp
Morley Bad Horsey Wah
BOSS MD-2 Mega Distortion Pedal
I've got AC in my room, therefor I almost never sweat. Do only good players sweat, because I never do....
Epiphone Les Paul Standard

Fender Frontman 15G

Squire Strat.
my palms do and it decrease my abilty like cuts it in half, and im not amazing to begin with
Quote by andy_thomas
Were you by any chance, exposing your scrotum to an open flame?
If I'm playing something fast, then my fingers (yes, fingers first) start sweating.

I also will occassionally stop breathing while playing something intense like a few others have mentioned.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.