Hey if you guys are not familiar with the street dogs you guys should check them out. They kick ass. Is anyone else here going to pick up their new album?

street-dogs.com

bitchen, they are pretty much the old murphys the own hard
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
I have only listened to a little bit by this band but... it's the old singer from Dropkick so it should be good...
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
I already pre ordered it , should be a great album. I Saw Street Dogs last month and they were amazing. Can't wait for it to come out.
Hell yeah street dogs r awesome, cant waint 2 get my hands on a copy,D first 3 albums have been awesome, der live show rocks aswell!!!!
www.street-dogs.com
www.randytheband.com
www.maroonhate.com
Quote by BostonLacrosse
bitchen, they are pretty much the old murphys the own hard

I wouldn´t say that, they sound softer than the old Murphys and they don´t nearly reach the energy the Murphys reach live........though they are still worth seeing
Quote by lavazza

I wouldn´t say that, they sound softer than the old Murphys and they don´t nearly reach the energy the Murphys reach live........though they are still worth seeing

no i ment that some of the members in the street dogs are old members of the dropkick murphys
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
so pumped for the new album these guys have consistently come out with solid stuff. I saw them in may with anti-flag out on long island and they played a few songs from the new album. "General's boombox" and "Kevin J. O'Toole" i think. check it out on youtube. They are a great band live. mike never stops moving the whole show
Punks not dead, it just smells like it...

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Sippin on Gin and Juice of the UG Hip-Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by BostonLacrosse
no i ment that some of the members in the street dogs are old members of the dropkick murphys

arnt there old members of the bosstones in them too?

i saw them last year, they were alright. probably wouldnt go out of my way to see them again though
I'm about halfway through listening to it and it's pretty good. "Los Patricios" kind of threw me off a little when the Mexican guy started singing in Spanish, haha. The only word I understood out of that was "ellos." My favorite so far is "Two Angry Kids."
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...