Page 1 of 2
Here is a Jackson DXMG. I have only had it for 3 months. It is in perfect condition, minus one small scratch which I have pointed out in the picture. It really is a great guitar, and plays great as well.

* Carved alder body with maple veneer top
* Bolt-on rock maple neck
* Bound compound-radius rosewood fretboard (14" to 16") with 24 jumbo frets
* EMG HZ pickups
* Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson low profile JT580 double-locking 2-point vibrato
* Bound reverse headstock
* Piranha tooth fretboard inlays
* Black hardware
* 25-1/2" scale
* 1-11/16" nut width

My interests have since shifted to Ibanez. I have no need for two electric guitars.

I'll let it go for $320 + shipping.

Here's that scratch.

how much would it be with shipping to Virginia?

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
how much would it be with shipping to Virginia?

UPS ground came to $12. USPS came to $14. I can ship either. I will include trackings and isurance.
thats great. i will let you know within about 24-48 hours if i can buy it or not i really want it.

is there any problems with it?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
thats great. i will let you know within about 24-48 hours if i can buy it or not i really want it.

is there any problems with it?

Nope. It's still in the same condition as the day I got it, minus the scratch on the back.
thats awesome and i will most likely be able to buy it but i will have to wait till pay day(the 15th)

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
So far mohawkkidJohn has shown the most interest, so it will be waiting here for you.
ok. i will. there are pictures online but mine is a little different the knobs are different and stuff.
if you have picture messaging on your phone i can send them that way. im just at the beach right now. haha.
i cant buy it. i just got my insurance bill and its thru the roof so i cant im sorry that was a greatlooking guitar and i love DXMGs. once again i am very sorry.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Quote by i.fly.away.
if you have picture messaging on your phone i can send them that way. im just at the beach right now. haha.

Can you send it to an email? If not, I'll PM you my phone number.
that guitar is badass
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
interested in a fender bass, and ill throw in a lil bit of cash?
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Trade for an amp or other stuff in my sig?
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
You want my Ibanez by any chance?
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
id be all over this for a little less cash
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Bump.

Just trying to get this thing off my hands. I've since bought a very nice acoustic, and need money to fuel my sound contraction business.
if i sell my bass ill try to buy this
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
These guitars suck..............JK
I Love My DX and will never sell it.it was my first "real guitar" and I think it is one of the most underrated shredders out there!
Decent price for the condition!
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
Gotta bump this.

I'll throw in 4 pairs of Ernie Ball Slinky's as well, considering, I will have no use for them.
You guys can go ahead an make some offers. I'm really in dire need to get some starter money for my business.
Ehhh, I have the cash but I've been saving for a good amp for almost 6 months haha, and that would be a hit. I have an RG just like it except H-S-H too, so thinking about it it probs wouldn't be a smart buy on my part.

Thanks for your time though. If it's still around after I get the head I might pick it up but that could be a while haha.
Page 1 of 2