As you all know (well maybe not all), after months of waiting, I finally got my Classic 30. (hooray)

Yet, I'm still dissapointed that F'in samash sent me one that had the ****ty tubes, and no tube guard on the back. I payed for it new. $604.19.

I mean really, I couldve just gone to GC and gotten the old version for $400 with its crappy tubes and no tube guard.

Don't really want to say I'm complaining, but damn. I really don't want to send this back to samash and wait another whole 2 weeks or so just to get another one with the new tubes, and the tube guard. Then again, a new set of tubes is just $65.

*sigh* Someone enlighten me
i would delete this before some one reports it theres no question stated
thats blows also
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
call, talk to a manager, get a price adjustment
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
most standard tubes are ****ty.

and I do believe some dont have tube guards anyway.

get the new tubes. See does it improve the sound. if not, send it back with the ****ty tubes and keep the ones you bought for back up on the new c30.
ok what's your problem.. seems your just stating thoughts.. that's what a blog is for :X
didn't see any question.
No question, just preety bummed about it. If it needs to be closed, then I'll close it, or mods will

EDIT: ACTUALLY, if you were in my position. Would you send it back?
Quote by esp1234
No question, just preety bummed about it. If it needs to be closed, then I'll close it, or mods will

EDIT: ACTUALLY, if you were in my position. Would you send it back?

yes
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
:P

and actually I dunno'

I might send it back.. depends if I had a decent backup amp since it might take some time.

actually now that I think about it.. trading out your amp for the one I plan to get.. I dunno'
I'd be so excited to get it I probably would just keep it..
wouldn't really wanna' wait longer :\
Ok, anybody know if I would have to pay shipping? B/c I didn't when I ordered it
you shouldn't if you call them..
they should send you something to put on the box that way you don't have to pay for shipping.
Quote by acdcrocks0323
I would send it back and then beat myself with a whip covered in glass bits for not buying used!!!

Lol Funny thing is. There were a bunch of tweed classic 30's on ebay. for $400.
it crushed me.
then send it back and instead of them sending you a new working one or fixing up yours tell them you want a refund, then buy one offa' ebay.
Do you think I can still send it back if I already filled out the Warranty card for peavey?
If you're not happy with it call them and send it back for a refund or replacement.
yeah, send it back if you're not happy, that's the only reason I would buy something new from one of those super chainstores.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
do NOT bring up the fact that you filled out the card.

card? what card? never got one. now give me my money.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
^
They'll charge me 15% restocking fee those bastards . Meh, I've decided I'm going to keep it. Don't really need a tube guard, and a new pair is $70. I still have 18months to pay it.
Thanks guys, feel much better.
Quote by jwax
i would delete this before some one reports it theres no question stated
thats blows also

Why?

WTF are you talkin about bro? not every thread has to have a question???

question is inherent imo. Edit: and Classic 30s are great amps so the rest of my post has nothing to do with Peavey, the Classic 30 or build quality.

esp1234 - there is something to be said for 'buyer beware' i guess.

seems like a rip - can you get them on Bait and Switch? Go back to your email order confirmation and see what gives. Not a Classic 30 or Peavey expert.

and i like JJ's answer 'what card?' lol- perfect. I realize new tubes are only $X dollar but man o man
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Jun 12, 2008,