So tomorrow, I managed to end up with 2 job interviews within an hour of each other and now don't know how I'm going to handle this.

One job interview is for a food delivery, and the other for a summer day camp. Delivery job is at 3PM 5 minutes from my house. Day camp, 4PM 20 minutes from my house. So what I was originally thinking of doing was showing up to the delivery interview like 20 minutes early, and seeing if I can get it done really quick. Then leaving from there straight to the other interview.

What I am really worried about is the interview going on for way longer than I expected and me running late for the other. So my question and point of this whole thread is, any game plans from any of you out there. Or if any of you have interviewed for a delivery position, how long does the interview usually last.

Or should I choose one over the other? Lets put it this way, I actually just realize I lost my license, and would have to get one of those anyway ... so if that would just screw me over should I skip the delivery interview, or show up and explain I lost the license. Ahh what to do.
usually there like 20-30 minutes. but i say you should just choose one job interview and focus on it
Well to be honest, i cant help much because i dont even have a job or a single interview (looking for one now though)....but which pays best? Id go for the better paying one. Or the one you feel you could gain most from.
Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part. Deal with it.
Call and move one. They would much rather hear from you ahead of time than hear your excuses afterwards.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Here's what you do. Let me take one of those interviews off your hands so you can stop whining about having two job interviews when I can't even get one.
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
That happened to me last year, but both jobs were on campus jobs so I had no problem getting from one to the other. The summer camp job sounds like it'd be better, you might even have some fun.
All your answers do seem logical but, the camp said it was best to do the interview sooner than later since positions are filling up fast so I had to schedule for tomorrow.

Then the delivery job who said I had to come in tomorrow either at 3 or 5 o'clock. If anything I'm planning on calling the delivery place and asking if I can actually come at 2 or something, who knows.
dude just one of them and say that you can't make it in that scheduled hour, im sure they'll let you reschedule it. thats just stupid picking one over the other. ask them first man.
i went to a job interview 10 minutes early and got it done by the time it was scheduled for. but thats cuz the interviewer wasn't busy and liked me as soon as we shook hands. a great first impression can definitely make an interview easy.

but if you felt that you couldn't make it to the second, you probably should have called a while ago. calling tomorrow morning would put off a BAD impression on most people. they might assume that you're the guy who will call in one morning and ask the day off because you're "sick" aka hung over.
Quote by dudius
i went to a job interview 10 minutes early and got it done by the time it was scheduled for. but thats cuz the interviewer wasn't busy and liked me as soon as we shook hands. a great first impression can definitely make an interview easy.

but if you felt that you couldn't make it to the second, you probably should have called a while ago. calling tomorrow morning would put off a BAD impression on most people. they might assume that you're the guy who will call in one morning and ask the day off because you're "sick" aka hung over.

Yes understandable, but also I just got assigned these interviews today, both within hours of each other. Which is why I'm stuck in this circle now. I'm planning on calling the food place and seeing if I can just come in earlier, or just show up earlier.