: i have a flying-V with a shorter leg, and i was playing standing up and i have a crappy strap and it fell and the V cut my wire, it was really expensive, like 50 bucks, im raging pissed, and i have a gig in a week
run on sentence much? also, to me this made no sense...
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
strap locks are your best friend.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by Prototype4342
run on sentence much? also, to me this made no sense...

ya, haha, i trip on my words all the time
must be a sharp guitar...
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by NutZz?
strap locks are your best friend.

you should definitely invest into some strap locks, it will guarantee this wont happen again, unless you grab a knife and cut through your strap.
It cut the strap? Dude, is it a BC Rich or something? Those things can take off your nipple.
Feed your mind.
wow, guess it's time to buy a new cable, this is why I generally don't use $50 guitar cables unless i need a 50"
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by hammetjunior13
: i have a flying-V with a shorter leg, and i was playing standing up and i have a crappy strap and it fell and the V cut my wire, it was really expensive, like 50 bucks, im raging pissed, and i have a gig in a week

So borrow someone elses lead, or get a new one

PS Your sentence structure and irrelevant smilie usage would make even Chuck Norris cry
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Firebread
It cut the strap? Dude, is it a BC Rich or something? Those things can take off your nipple.

I know all too well about the nipple cutting abilities of BC Riches .
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by Yakult
So borrow someone elses lead, or get a new one

PS Your sentence structure and irrelevant smilie usage would make even Chuck Norris cry

somewhere, chuck norris read that.

he is not amused.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by MetalMessiah665
I know all too well about the nipple cutting abilities of BC Riches .

mine wasn't good enough enough at nipple slicing... I had to add razor blades to the edges does that make me a poseur?
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
mine wasn't good enough enough at nipple slicing... I had to add razor blades to the edges does that make me a poseur?

No. Getting your nipple sliced off and then bottle feeding is poseur. Everyone knows babies who can't get milk out of an area barren of nipples will be killed by natural selection anyways and probably wasn't br00tal enough in the first place.
Feed your mind.
I wish my B.C Rich would cut my nipple
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius