Ok here is the scenario.My best friends ex-girlfriend just broke it off with her boyfriend and im "tryin to hit that".My friend is completely ok with it and is actually helping me get in and things of that nature.Thats all good n'stuff but today we were talking about the chik and he just comes out with the idea that he would want to do a threesome with me and the girl.Ok im not a homophobe or anything and when i thought about it,it didnt really freak me out(i mean this is my BEST friend we are the closest dudes ever)but it just took me off guard.I just want to entertain and get your opinions of this....odd situation im in.no bashing please im not gay and niether is my friend this girl is just amazing.well speak damn you speak
In our attempt to seek individualty,we have all become the same

Im so hardcore I could kick a puppy right now
*Walks in*

*Reads*

*Backs away slowly*

Yeah... I'm not even touching that one
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
As long as your nuts don't touh, you're still straight. If they do, you'll be uphill gardening within the week.
wow that is really gay

*laughs at own pun*
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
.....I don't think this even has to be said, but a threesome with your best friend - who is also a guy - is sort of odd. and by sort of odd, I mean completely ****ed.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by lemon
*Walks in*

*Reads*

*Backs away slowly*

Yeah... I'm not even touching that one

Youre not the only one..............

>_>

<_<
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
what does she look like give us a pick or your lying
Quote by postmortem2006

Give him something he can appreciate.

Herpes maybe.
he was obviously joking

come on, who's every heard of a threesome with more than one guy?
I think you should do it. im pretty tight with my best friend too....i would totally slam a broad with him and eiffel tower that ****. (high five over her back) it gonna be embarassing when you come too quick and your friend and the girl are gonna laugh at you. also try not to come on your friend.
Quote by capsfan17
you think girls are confusing, try eating a refrigirator, now that was confusing
He was either joking or he wants in your pants. I think this is the only time the traditional Pit response is probably the most apt...
Feed your mind.
just make sure your heads dont collide
Originally Posted by InvaderTSN
Step 1: Buy popcorn.
Step 2: Cut hole in bottom of popcorn bucket.
Step 3: Stick penis through hole.
Step 4: Ask date to get some popcorn.
Step 5: ???
Step 6: Profit!
Ya I almost had a three-some the other night ,it would have been dope......all I needed was two more chicks.
Quote by mg14
if u even consider this ur gay

If he wasnt considering this, he wouldnt have made this thread.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Pull a Houdini. Screw her from behind, facing a widow. Pull out for a minute, have your friend take the reins, get dressed then wave at her from outside.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
is the down even down for this? if word gets out, her reputation would be ruined. yours too.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Just think about it. Your friend's junk will be in the same place you will put your junk. That's like saying your junks touched.
well the junk in the same place will not be an issue because by the time this happens(if ever) we will have both been there anyways
In our attempt to seek individualty,we have all become the same

Im so hardcore I could kick a puppy right now
Yeah, but it will be filled with penis sweat. And usually people take showers after using their junk. With a threesome, you'll be swapping penis sweat all around.
if your tight, go for it

but are either of you actually going out with the chick at the moment? i got the impression that you wernt... so you gus are gettin ahead of yourselves (theres a pun in there but im too tired to find it)
It's not gay unless your dic*s snoodle in her vagina....

Snoodle meaning rub together.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
yeah sounds like he just wants to hump and dump, except double so then you both can be like "pwnd bitch" when you'r cummin on her tits
2 Females + 1 Male = Man-topia
2 Males + 1 Female = Gay-topia

Live or die, make your choice!
HI GUYS!
idk thats kinda weird
Like maybe if shes REALLLY ****ing hot, and there is no other way........idk still, your dicks can't touch, or nuts. only (maybe) a hi five before hand.
Quote by Bonesaw
as long as you high five during a devil's threesome it's not gay

Yes the high five makes it totally heterosexual....Really, you gotta do it
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
do it and video tape. someone's gonna buy it.

Quote by st.stephen
then you both can be like "pwnd bitch" when you'r cummin on her tits

+1