I'm in a pickle, I just broke my sisters guitar string. Now she lets me play when I ask her and I played a few hours ago and I decided to play now. It snapped and now I'm fked.
She wont be angry about the string but about how I played without her permission.
Should I:
Fess up be a man and never be able to play her guitar again.
Say it broke when she let me play it earlier today.
Blame it on the heat, and her old strings (they came with her guitar which she got in September, their probably ages old)

And I'm no guitar noob I'm pretty good so I didnt break it being a prick trying to play Smoke on the Water.
how about not posting stupid threads like this for starters? And perhaps send me some chocolate cake?! .... mmmmmm
tie her down with it and rape her.

if thats too graphic for you then make a joke about her breaking a G-string or something while you're telling her the truth
Quote by Superstrat101

if thats too graphic for you then make a joke about her breaking a G-string or something while you're telling her the truth

This guy is obviously very knowledgable ... i'd take his advice ... perhaps tie her down, rape her, then tell a joke?
Quote by Superstrat101

Your the reason why The Pit is the second worst place to go for help (4Chan First)

tune it to open G and tell her to shut the fu*k up and you don't need the low E
What's that? You broke your sister's G-STRING?! HAHAHAHA!!!!11
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Buy new strings and restring her guitar and be like "I really appreciate it when you let me use your guitar and I noticed how old your strings were so I decided to replace them for you." I swear she'll put out for you.
Quote by seanius
This guy is obviously very knowledgable ... i'd take his advice ... perhaps tie her down, rape her, then tell a joke?

Quote by Punkable_Tabs

Your the reason why The Pit is the second worst place to go for help (4Chan First)

I've been misunderstood I guess its not possible to make a joke on an internet forum and then semi-seriously answer them my bad

anyway, the low E string? bummer. I still say tell the truth
if its played with any regularity at all, then you prolly should be changing the strings around now anyway

dirty strings= bad sound